This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth infinitemonkies View Post
    J cuts him off about 3 complaints in, before he even gets rollings, and says "I'm sorry to here that. Here's your damage deposit back, haveaniceday."

GOM shuffles out the door, presumably to drive home so he can complain about his neighbors, the weather, and those darned kids on his lawn.
    I was hoping for a fun ending...you know the kind that ends with police and pretty metal bracelets for the old guy. And preferably a youtube video.

Then again, I'm sure your coworker is happy to not have said drama. Good job to him on being firm.
    "This isn't a home, this is a swirling vortex of entropy." - Sheldon "The Big Bang Theory"

Comment

There was an Italian comedian years ago, don't remember his name but his schtick was very mafioso but anyway, he used to say something like every time someone says I mean you no disrespect, they were going to insult the hell out of you, your family, and everything else you care about.

CH
      Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

Quoth crashhelmet View Post
        There was an Italian comedian years ago, don't remember his name but his schtick was very mafioso but anyway, he used to say something like every time someone says I mean you no disrespect, they were going to insult the hell out of you, your family, and everything else you care about.

CH
        Dom something-or-other?
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
        X