X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    Ok, here's how it happens (not just a WoW thing, either):

Loser joins up with a guild and plays nice until he has decent access to the guild's shared bank. Loser then pulls everything of value out of said bank, quits the guild, then gives it to alts, friends, and mules.

Sometimes, there's not much that can be done to recover loot stolen in that manner, but since this particular Loser wasn't serious about making off with the goods and happened to have chatted with a (now former) guildmate about it, he was an easy catch.

^-.-^
    Not quite. We recently changed our rules to include all incidents with malicious intent. So if someone simply takes the items, he put in, back, we won't do anything.
    http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
    Melody Gardot

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
      Heh. FFXI simply has a Jail the GM warps you into for questioning from wherever you are at the time. Link contains some details, and you might find some video of it somewhere on youtube. I'm proud to say I was a good boy and never got dragged there.
      Asherons Call had a similar room. It was a little 10x10 room with a few plants and maybe a fountain that was used for questioning. Sometimes a wrongdoer would log out to avoid confrontation with the GM's, but they would just change his login location to one of these rooms so that when he did return, he was stuck until he spent some time talking to the GM.

Eric the Grey
      In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
        Heh. FFXI simply has a Jail the GM warps you into for questioning from wherever you are at the time.
        and beware of jorgamund(GM dave's* pet)

*he has a blog somewhere
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
        X