This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhhh! The pen truely is mightier than the sword

So nice of him to put his threats and attempted blackmail in handy-dandy permament ink for you.

So much easier for pressing charges. And he even included his name and address.

Seriously though - sounds like he has some MAJOR issues with women and anger management (or lack of)

Hope you guys banned his ass from your premises for threatening staff - I would

Keep us posted
    "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
    "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
    "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

Quoth WhiteRose View Post
      Does she know kung-shoe? she can just beat him up and when the police come she can show them the letter and claim he 'tried molesting her and she was afraid' (legitimate defense)...

^ bonus points if anyone gets the kung-shoe reference...if not, ask! 'sgood...
      "I have a black belt in Akito...and the boots to match!"
      --John Candy, "Who's Harry Crumb?"

Probably not the reference, but related.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        I'll be out back, in the building, sharpening the machete if anyone needs me . . .
        Come on folks lets remember, we never recommend or promote violence against those to stupid to share our air. We sick karma on them. "Hey Karma....."
        Tamezin

Comment

Quoth xlr82xs View Post
          Well, since the employee in question is the boss' sister in law, I'm fairly sure he'll be forwarding the threatening letter off to the police.
          Cool! I'll have to start watching 'Cops' again, maybe we'll see that asshat getting carted off to jail where he belongs!
          "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
          ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Quoth xlr82xs View Post
            Well, since the employee in question is the boss' sister in law, I'm fairly sure he'll be forwarding the threatening letter off to the police.
            Okay, I can't really follow what the hell the guy's problem was in the first place, but that letter hardly counts as threatening. I hope your boss isn't really planning to pass this on to the police; he'll be lucky if they only laugh him out of the station.
            You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth Canarr View Post
              Okay, I can't really follow what the hell the guy's problem was in the first place, but that letter hardly counts as threatening. I hope your boss isn't really planning to pass this on to the police; he'll be lucky if they only laugh him out of the station.
              They helped get a restraining order issued...
              In Australia that talking about bodily harm counts as a threat.
              Last edited by xlr82xs; 06-16-2009, 03:46 PM.
              It is better to be the hammer than the nail.

Comment

Working...
              X