Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pffft...you haven't BEGUN to see scary yet....

Comment

Quoth WhiteRose View Post
      pffft...you haven't BEGUN to see scary yet....
      Yes but I've gotten to know Irv through some of the posts on here and that post scares me for his mental well being.

Comment

*sends Irv hugs and gummi bears*

................I'm not sending him anything with sharp edges for now.
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
          *sends Irv hugs and gummi bears*

That's okay, I have plenty of my own.

Mmmm...gummi bears
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
            Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            That's okay, I have plenty of my own.

Mmmm...gummi bears
            Now I have this image of machete-wielding gummi bears in my head. Kick. ASS.
            Last edited by EricKei; 06-20-2009, 03:18 PM. Reason: Because I haven't figured out quite how Multi-Quote works yet
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Irv, do I have to make my WI trip early and whoop some booty? Because I have a day off next week and I could get my gas tank full and my GPS system fired up.
              "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                try doing delivery and the people want you to SERVE them the pizzas like a regular server and wait on them hand and foot???????

Yes that has happened once or twice
                ...the hell?

Who the fuck would ever expect a pizza delivery person to do THAT??
                "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
                  ...the hell?

Who the fuck would ever expect a pizza delivery person to do THAT??
                  try some EW tribe in a hotel (not a high priced one mind you) who sitffed or some broccoli for brains in a nice house with a backyard pool) or some dick in a corp suit who order like 10 pies and stiffed.

you would be surprised!!
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                  X