This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Xarlaxas View Post
    Maybe he is the entire company and this is how he communicates with the outside world hoping that each time he rings a number he'll get answered by someone else? >.>
    There's actually staff at that company, I've talked to them before. Though now I certainly have a few questions for them should I ever speak with them again. ><

Not sure about the secretary he talked about though...she didn't appear on the staff list.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      I'm going to switch that around just a bit and call it the Suckhole Temporal Dilation Theory. It's not only slightly more accurate, but it also abbreviates to STD Theory.

It's official, there's no way I'm gonna forget this theory now.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        It had been loved and hugged and petted and squeezed and I would bet money it was called George.

I pulled a few muscles laughing that that.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
          You...you parodied Poe!!! And so well!!

...I think you've just reached godlike status in my mind...

....yeah, that's all I've got...I'm so wanting to save taht and make it my next desktop background!! Annabelle Lee has NOTHING on this... >.>
          Quoted for truth. That, sir, was BRILLIANT! It's also good to know I'm not the only crazy person who loves The Raven.

I own a Beagle. She needs a friend. Too bad you couldn't rescue that poor, unfortunate puppy and send it to me. Poor puppy.
          I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

He wanted me to leave some strange rambling message for his secretary about getting us to set up SMS service to his cell phone except by using a "web pop up" interface so that anyone that comes to his website can send him text messages.

I'm sure that will work out fantastically for him.

Ok, I'm scared, I've been working to hard! I immediately thought of how to do it! If there was a phone that accepted HL7 (medical software format) I could probably setup that interface
            I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

Quoth ta2ooed1 View Post
              Ok, I'm scared, I've been working to hard! I immediately thought of how to do it! If there was a phone that accepted HL7 (medical software format) I could probably setup that interface
              We don't use actual phones. -.-

Though we do have one special "phone" for hearing deaf/impaired callers. I forget the name of it.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                You...you parodied Poe!!! And so well!! ...Annabelle Lee has NOTHING on this... >.>
                Oh, no kidding, that was brilliant! Too bad you had to deal with that schmuck, though. And all those others. (Seriously, what kind of manager toddles off for two hours while his building is being flooded?! If he's still employed tomorrow, it'll be a major surprise.)

Another "Raven" parody here.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I love the Poe parody! Those are hard to write too. His rhyme schemes are all funky.

I just had to comment about the bathroom graffiti. I've seen a lot of "normal" bathroom graffiti, but there's one bathroom that I find completely hilarious. It's the girl's bathroom in the Psychology building of my school.
                  One stall has, scrawled in permanent marker, "My father molested me until I was 6." Under that are several consolations, several "Me too." one "at least he stopped!" and multiple encouragements to "Get therapy!"

Another stall has what seems to be a progressive song about purple summer. There are three stanzas, each in different hand, and different colors of pen about two young lovers meeting in a purple wood in the purple summer. Under that reads "What the fuck is this" and "Not here, please."

Another stall has a drawing of a cat with "Shave DarPussy" written on it. I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

I like that graffiti way more than the "For a good time call XXX-XXXX"

Comment

Though we do have one special "phone" for hearing deaf/impaired callers. I forget the name of it.
                    TTY = Text Telephone. It is also sometimes called a TDD, or Telecommunication Device for the Deaf.
                    Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Comment

DUDE!!!

I TOTALLY had a Raven poem half-written in my head to tell the tale of a persistently annoying "customer", dammit! I suppose ive been planning to make that post for like 3 months, so it's my fault for being lazy.

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                        Time SLOWS at the center of a black hole, it doesn't speed up. I remember this, because an episode of Stargate SG-1 was based on this premise. :grin:
                        THAT

IS THE SAME DAMN THING, JACK!

Comment

Working...
                        X