This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm digusting :(

Second post yayy! It was sale time woooo! a whole host of new sucky customers in breeds! Enter: the posh bint.

the designer store i work in had a massive sale on; different discounts for different things. Some clothes were 50% off, some were 70% off, some werent, jewellery bags & accessories the same sorta thing. So when a customer comes in, i dont wanna bore them stupid by reeling off whats on sale and what isnt. I make sure they arent just browsing and THEN offer to tell them.

So, this posh bint comes swaggering into the shop; yno the kind, the kind of woman who dresses like a tramp but acts like she OWNS YOU AND EVERYONE IN THE WORLD!!!! And i look up from my counter smiling

Me: Good morning! Would you like to know what stuff is and iwhat snt on sale or you just in for a browse today?
    SC: ARE YOU SAYING I CANT AFFORD THINGS IN THIS SHOP?
    Me: :s What? Of course i dont think that, i was just trying to be..
    SC: HOW DARE YOU!! YOU ARE DIGUSTING! DISGUSTING!!
    She gives me the dirtiest look and flounces out the shop.

I was kinda upset for the whole day . . someones obviously got a chip on her shoulder, manically jumping to the conclusion that i was saying 'shoo shoo poor person!! back down the drains from whenst you came!! we have nothing for YOU here!!!!!!'

*sigh*

I'm sorry you had to experience that!

::gives cookies and milk:: (sorry, I don't drink, so I don't carry the hard stuff!)
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth chocoBug View Post
      Anyone who jumps to such a conclusion and makes that much fuss over a benign question obviously KNOWS she can't afford anything in the store and is only a wanna be TRYING to impress the other patrons who probably are not even aware of her.

Hence the hyper-sensitive attitude.
      "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
      .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Yeah, she was probably just a wannabe.

Sorry you had to be the dribble bucket in the first-round KO that is her life.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

She has obviously watched Pretty Woman too many times

Comment

aww you guys have cheered me up! I stood there for a bit going...jeez was i that rude? And then i thought no, shes just a bitch.
            The milk and cookies were yummy mmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Quoth chocoBug View Post
              SC: (thinks) WELL YOU'RE RIGHT!

Comment

Quoth chocoBug View Post
                back down the drains from whenst you came!! we have nothing for YOU here!!!!!!
                Let's hope she did go back down the drains to the sewer where she belongs.
                Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                HR believes the first person in the door
                Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                Document everything
                CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Maybe she really couldn't afford anything in your store and was deep in debt? I dunno, sounds like she's a little sensitive about stuff like that.

Comment

whether she could or couldnt afford anything in the shop isnt my business; christ i cant afford anything in there; i just work there! I still dont think being sensitive is an excuse to be so totally rude though..its not like i asked for a bank statement or insinuated that she couldnt afford anything..

Comment

Working...
                    X