Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to specify a reason for kicking someone out?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    Oh, one side note... if they really were gay sexing it up in the men's room, please be kind enough to throw something very heavy at them. It's hard enough dealing with homophobes and bigots when there aren't those idiots giving them cause to be homophones and bigots.
    LOL at "homophone".

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
      Hmmm... That's iffy. You don't know what they were doing, and they wouldn't have known one of the toilets was broken until they got in there. People have conversations in the weirdest places; they could have been having a debate on the type of grout used in the tile. Or maybe one of the teens had a medical condition he needed help with; I can't tell from the story. In my opinion, in this case, I don't think they should have been kicked-out. Sorry.
      *NEWSFLASH* Straight men don't hang around in the crapper - we just don't.
      women however...
      Last edited by lineswine; 06-16-2009, 03:31 PM. Reason: Removed edit to make a seperate post

Comment

I have to politely disagree with that statement.

Personally, I hate pooping. I want that shit out, gone and done. I don't read the paper or whistle a song or play with my phone.

My former roommate used to take his LAPTOP into the bathroom and would purposely take upwards of an hour taking a shit.

My boyfriend takes a magazine in there with him and it takes him about as long as it takes me to do my full blown going out makeup.....

Women only hang out in bathrooms to gossip, cry, bitch, tend to girl issues....we DO NOT enjoy sitting on a toilet and enjoy pooping.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth lineswine View Post
          Straight men don't hang around in the crapper - we just don't.
          Actually, I've known quite a few of my straight friends to follow me when we're having a conversation, right into the bathroom... So yes, some actually do that.
          Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

women however...
            EDIT..public crapper, in the UK.
            At home I'll happily surf/read/whatever on the bog, but in a public loo? Get in get done, get out.
            I've no possible idea what Americans etc. get up to in a public bathroom...have a bath, perhaps?

Comment

Quoth Mordecai View Post
              LOL at "homophone".
              normally response would be along the lines of "oh crap"

but considering the topic at hand...
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                Women only hang out in bathrooms to gossip, cry, bitch, tend to girl issues....we DO NOT enjoy sitting on a toilet and enjoy pooping.
                I've known men and women on all sides of this spectrum. Sweeping generalizations are usually wrong a good quarter of the time, if not more.

I'm the type that when in public, I want to get business done and get out of the restroom. But I've witnessed women who would be hanging out chatting (not doing makeup, not on the phone, not using the mirrors, not using the sinks) when I went in and would still be there when I left again.

I can't actually say I've witnessed guys doing the same thing, but I've known guys who would hit the restroom in packs and the whole herd would stay in there until they were all done. You're fooling yourself if you think guys are that different from gals.

6-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

the above post's face looks like one ear perked up and the other flopping down...too cute...

back to the topic at hand...yes, some women DO hang out in the bathroom, but around my neck of the woods it's usually to discuss stuff that can't be discussed in other parts of the store/restaurant (If it can't wait to get home...) there was one mother who was explaining to her daughter about her period (aparently the girl started a couple years earlier than expected and was starting to freak out)...There was another couple of women who were discussing one of their's pregnancy....not something for men and children to hear AT ALL...not that, you know, everyone else wants to hear about it too, but visiting the bathroom every time you go into the restaurant/store is not mandatory...there are a few people who will want to fix their makeup and whatnot, but since 'natural beauty' is being advertised more and more, re-fixing your clown-worthy appearance is less and less necessary...

Comment

White Rose, I don't do my makeup like a clown, but I am plagued by extremely oily skin....to the point where almost everyone has seen me at least once in a public bathroom patting my face down with one of those oil removing cloths or patting some loose powder on my nose.....I'd rather do it there than while I'm eating or driving!
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Speaking of sharing restrooms, At a local restaurant the men's and women's rooms are next to each other. They are small, the men's room has a sink, toilet and urinal, no partitions. As my wife and I are eating dinner, I notice a man and a woman (twenty-somethings, I guess) head towards the bathrooms. As he goes into the men's room she starts to go in the women's room, but goes in with him instead. I mention this to my wife. They come out a few minutes later. I express a suitable suspicion, but my wife says they weren't in there long enough to do anything like that. I guess he used one while she used the other.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

to blas87: I didn't mean you. I understand if it's a necessity to clean up your appearance if you have a condition...i mean the women who cake their face with foundation, slather on the lipstick, paint on the eyeshadow, etc...you know, kinda like the barbiedoll version of a geisha? so thick you can really tell even from far away that they're wearing too much makeup...

http://www.tvacres.com/images/bobeck_mimi2.jpg

Comment

I worked in a gay bar in Sydney that had a strict no sex/no drugs on premises policy. All our toilets were clearly signposted that anyone who was found in a cubicle together would be thrown out immediately, that went for the men's, the ladies and especially the unisex disabled.
                          Common sense is not that common.

Comment

Working...
                          X