This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Whiskey View Post
    Oh my.. I thought the #1 rule about doing something illegal is to not talk about it in public.. let alone while youre still engaging in the activity with staff in the vicinity.
    It is amongst the less stupid criminals...

to shogun! And great pwnage!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Am I the only one who got this image in their head?

I saw that too.

Welcome Aboard, newbie. Great tale of self-pwnage there.

Remember the #1 rule here:

No eating or drinking while reading the boards. Your computer will thank you.

*runs and puts rule #1 back into the safe before Raps gets the munchies*
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
        to Customers Suck. There's assorted refreshments to your left, Snacks to the right and of course the brain bleach
        I believe that Evil Queen has some cookies, too. Many of us have tea and/or alcohol.

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
        awesome; i'd apply but i somehow doubt a glare from a 5'3" woman is going to intimidate much of anyone.
        Depends on whatcha got to go with said glare. I'm only an inch taller than you and have managed to scare a few people bigger than me in my time.
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I have to say. I do love stories like this. Greetings new person!
          Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
            awesome; i'd apply but i somehow doubt a glare from a 5'3" woman is going to intimidate much of anyone.
            You've never met my aunt July (pronounced Julie).

She's made my dad, a man who at the time was 5'11 and almost three hundred pounds of solid muscle raise his hands and go 'Sis.. just don't hit me, I had nothing to do with this.'

PS: Welcome aboard!
            "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

Working...
            X