This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bikes arent free

Guest: yea Dave, we just checked out and we had bikes delivered but we called to cancel the order and they never came and picked them up and we dont want to be charged for them

Me: but the bikes sat there for a week?

Guest: well no we used them but we cancelled the order (at least she was being honest here)

Me: ok well if you used the bikes for the week, you have to pay for them

Guest: but we called to cancel them and they never picked them up

Me: even so, you still have to pay for them because you had them for the week and used them and I dont even see a record of you cancelling the order

Guest: we DID cancel them and if they didnt come pick them up, thats their fault, I shouldnt be charged for that

Me: but you used the bikes and you have to pay for that. Did you call and remind them that you cancelled the order and they needed to pick them up?

Guest: no because thats not my responsibility

Me: ma'am, you had the bikes for the week and even said you used them therefore we cant refund you for them

Guest: by God, you better or you'll be hearing from my attorney

Me: ok well you have him call us

Guest: and what's your name because I might just get him on you, too

Me: Dave

Guest: Dave what?

Me: just Dave

Guest: well you know, Dave, you people are stealing from me and the bible says thou shalt not steal

Hilarious how she is telling me not to steal after she did it but as I pointed out, at least she was honest enough to admit that she used the bikes and didnt try to bullshit us and say she called 8 times for someone to pick them up. No, she flat out said she used them and didnt want to pay for them

I've found that a lot my SCs seem to only go to church to be "holier than thou." (Or just me, as the case may be.)

I really think that they're missing the point going to church!

Nevermind that quoting from the bible isn't exactly a great negotiating tactic... And this woman doesn't seem to have actually understood any of what she has read in it!

(btw, VRS - I always enjoy your posts... They usually get clicked first!)

Comment

Hahaha

"Just Dave"

Great line!

Comment

I hate when SCs demand personal information. I only have to give them my badge name and number. Everything goes through my company and is mailed to the company, like subpoenas, so the SCs don't get ahold of information they shouldn't. Just burns me, cause it's usually after THEY wouldn't show their ID.
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

If they don't want the bikes why don't they just sell them themselves?

Comment

Wow, that's a lot of nerve there.....we all know that they did use the bikes, most likely the entire trip....then tried to cancel to be cheap....then got mad that the scam didn't work....so the best tactic ever....quote the Bible!
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
              Guest: well you know, Dave, you people are stealing from me and the bible says thou shalt not steal
              And the law says thou shalt pay for the stuff thou didst order and use.

Quoth Rubystars View Post
              If they don't want the bikes why don't they just sell them themselves?
              Um, because they were rentals?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

I think you're confusing honesty with stupidity, hehe. Its more likely she literally didn't think the fact they used them would matter. =p

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  Um, because they were rentals?
                  I must have read it wrong. For some reason I thought they had tried to buy them, messed them up and then tried to cancel the order. I understand the thread better now. Thanks.

Comment

Quoth Zerosum View Post
                    I've found that a lot my SCs seem to only go to church to be "holier than thou." (Or just me, as the case may be.)

I really think that they're missing the point going to church!
                    The saying goes, "Going to church makes you as much a Christian as parking a Dodge in the Ferrari dealership and calling it a Ferrari."
                    If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
                    --Woodrow Willson

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
                      Hahaha

"Just Dave"
                      *jazz hands* Just Jack?
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                      X