Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I do NOT need a stalker, thankyouverymuch!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    I'm sorry if I've pressed a few buttons......I just don't find it proper for a man my father's age to hassle me, I think that's disgusting, and I find names like "Baby" and "Sexy" to be extremely inappropriate to use on a stranger.
    What if the woman is the one who chased down the man her father's age? 15 years of marriage proves that I was right in my choice.

I find it inappropriate for any stranger to call me "Baby" "Sexy" "Honey" or any other pet names.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      I heard two sleazy stories last night:

1. One of the people on third shift is a younger girl--about 21 or so. She got approached recently by some guy who startedchatting her up. He mentioned that he worked second shift at some factory in town. She asked him "Shouldn't you be sleeping right now?" He told her that he had come into the store "to find a pretty girl who will sleep with me."
      "They sell them at Hot & Wild. It's four blocks that way, on the right."

Quoth blas87 View Post
      I'm sorry if I've pressed a few buttons......I just don't find it proper for a man my father's age to hassle me, I think that's disgusting, and I find names like "Baby" and "Sexy" to be extremely inappropriate to use on a stranger.
      Asking if you want to share a drink still isn't harrassment, so long as they're polite about it, even if they are older. I know people who have had quite happy marriages across age brackets.

Not taking no for an answer, or being disgusting about it, though, is another matter. As is being called "baby" or "sexy" by just about anyone, really.

Comment

a guy can offer me a drink if he wants, but as i normally go out with my beloved SO, he has to get a drink bought for him too
        throw in the fact that he's 6'10" and roughly 220 pounds and guys back off. teehee!

however, my SO's sister is not that lucky - she's tall and blonde and model-like, and she gets hangers on, and yes, stalkers. Doesn't matter how dismissive she is of them, they do not leave her alone! Till her brother shows up Unfortunately, you will always have those people (male and female) who cannot take no for an answer.
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
        X