This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid SC's and Baskin Robbins.

The hardware/grill/patio store I work at is in a shopping center with Baskin Robbins.

Sunday 10 minutes after we locked the doors we have a customer knocking at the door. He said he and his wife had come a long way to buy some patio furniture. The owners wife let them in to buy it, delaying me and the other guys. We were going to deliver an outdoor kitchen, a four man job. But someone had to stay and load these idiots up. BTW, the long way they came, about 3 miles away.

Yesterday we are empty and two minutes to close. Someone walks up to the door with a propane hose. Great, my dept. And he was an idiot that had called earlier. Needed a regulator for a jet burner, could not understand why he needed one instead of going straight to the tank. Risk of BOOM, duh. Idiot kept me on the phone for almost ten minutes trying to debate the science of it with me. Look asshole, I dont care about the science of it, but I have seen first hand a propane tank explode without a regulator. I just shoved a decent reg into the guys hand, answered his stupid questions as succinctly as possible and got him out the door so everyone would not have to stay late for his stupidity.

The common thread with the idiots, they both came in with Baskin Robbins. How about you assholes come to the store about to close before you get some ice cream. They are open much later when we are!

but they neeeed their ice creeeeeeammmmm....

Comment

Working...
    X