This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dad and Some Pwnage

So, this is a tale my father told me about last night. For those of you who may not know, my dad's a musician; been inducted into the Hall of Fame and all that. Anyway, enough of my gloating, let's go on to talk about the pwnage.

Last night was a not-busy-but-not-empty night @ the bar my dad does karaoke at. My dad noticed Sucky Bitch (SB) come in and from long years of working clubs/bars/etc knew she was trouble. She was pushy when she came up to sing, trying to tell my dad what to do.

A thing you should know about my dad; don't tell him how to do his job. Especially if you're a karaoke-diva. He's been in the business longer than most of us have been alive.

At one point, my dad and his friend E start singing To All the Girls I love Before. Here's what insued.

SB: Hey, naw...that song sucks! Stop it, do something else! etc, etc....
    D: Hey! I don't go to where you work and take the mop from you, do I?
    SB:

Needless to say, that shut her up for the rest of the night.

That's too funny! Score one for your dad, 0 for the dumbdumb.
    You want it when? Yeah, Good luck with that!

Comment

HEE!
      That's a nicer variant of, "Hey, I don't go to your work and knock the dicks out of your mouth!"
      Suckiness is reinforced up OR down at every transaction. Accepting BS makes them worse for all of us; firm fairness trains them to suck less.

Comment

Quoth Automan Empire View Post
        HEE!
        That's a nicer variant of, "Hey, I don't go to your work and knock the dicks out of your mouth!"
        in his time, my dad's probably used that line, lol

Comment

nate and i were wondering who your dad is...you don't have to tell us if you don't want, you know, privacy and all...but we're curious....

Comment

That. Was. Awesome!!!!!

Hobbs' Dad

CH
            Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

nate and i were wondering who your dad is...
              I'm gonna bet it's Lemmy just because that would be frickin awesome.

Comment

HAHAHA!!!!! Awesome!
                The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
                  I'm gonna bet it's Lemmy just because that would be frickin awesome.
                  Who's Lemmy?

Comment

A hamster.

Rapscallion

Comment

okay...and how would that be awesome?
                      is it some joke i'm not getting? O_o

Comment

Hamsters are always awesome!

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Hobbs View Post
                          I suspect they're talking about Lemmy, the bassist and singer for Motorhead. Quite well known for his voice, his muttonchops, and one huge mole. Heck, you do a Google for the name, and his Wiki entry's the first thing that comes up.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Hobbs View Post
                            I think he might be referring to Lemmiwinks from South Park.

And yes, if it's Lemmy, that would indeed be awesome.
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Huh, never even heard of the guy...

this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fXQ3J7m_x4

is my father

Comment

Working...
                              X