Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look, it's bad enough the Summer camp kids struck but.... (may be nsfw)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look, it's bad enough the Summer camp kids struck but.... (may be nsfw)

Alright, so from experience, numerous people in my line of work have held the line up to have phone sex. Nothing ultra-fetishistic, really, but there have been some slangs and mention of bodily organs and functions and I'm surprised people still want to eat their Chicken-bacon-ranches with 50 gallons of ranch and mayonnaise after that. (Cue jokes about mayonnaise and ranch on the floor)

Now as you all know I really dislike when the Summer Camp kids strike at Subway. They tend to be stupid but a lot of 'em have got to be like 5 years old and don't know any better. So of course, today the Summer Camp kids struck...but now there was somebody else in line.

This is where the first paragraph ties into this...he was having of all things, phone sex. and was holding the line up to tell the woman on the other end to remove her clothes. I swear, we should be able to charge people insane amounts of money whenever they hold the line up to do that shit. >:@

Kangaroo Squee!

and these people aren't kicked out...why? O_o

Comment

Okay.

How badly must one fail at humanity to think it's funny or even remotely acceptable to solicit Subway sandwich artists for phone sex?

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I'd hate to be the people behind him in that line...my sympathies to them.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

let's hope it's not in front of the kids...

i'd probably do something equally gross and if he gives me a look simply say "but I thought doing things that should ONLY be done at home in public were OK..."

Comment

Er....sorry?!

Just not right >_<

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Okay.

How badly must one fail at humanity to think it's funny or even remotely acceptable to solicit Subway sandwich artists for phone sex?

Someone apparently once actually called a local Subway cause they dialed the wrong number though.

But no, they weren't soliciting us...they were there, on their cell phones, having phone sex while ORDERING FOOD. -_-
              Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

I really hate to say this but phone sex would be a major step up from the conversations I've overheard while running register a the Raid.

I've overheard conversations that make me wonder whether or not I should have a mace can ready just in case the guy went homicidal.

Comment

Nothing says sexy to me like two gum-poppin' Subway employees and my choice of meats, cheeses, breads, and vegetables.

Surely, they could find somewhere else to do that?
                  "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Comment

"all she said was I want a footlong!"
                    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
                      "all she said was I want a footlong!"
                      That'll be a lot more than five dollars you can afford, Miss...
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I'm with Hobbs. Why aren't these people booted?

What would they say in the complaint? That they were being lewd in public, in front of minors, and you had the audacity to make them leave the premises?

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                          What would they say in the complaint? That they were being lewd in public, in front of minors, and you had the audacity to make them leave the premises?
                          Your typical CS would probably claim that he was just standing there, minding his own business, not bothering anybody (alternatively, "on a very important phone call"), and the entire Subway staff was exceedingly rude to him, refused him service, thus pissing off the entire store by way of example and running off legitimate business (bonus points for "from a loyal customer/big spender") like his own. THEY ARE ALL INCOMPETENT AND SHOULD BE FIRED!" -- sadly, too many of the big corporations would use this as ammo against the store without even looking into it or getting the workers' side of the story.
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I'm glad I read this AFTER I finished my footlong BLT. I still haven't finished my drink though!
                            It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                            -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                              I'm with Hobbs. Why aren't these people booted?

^-.-^

Oh we are definitely booting some people. My manager tends to be rather tame on who gets booted though.

If you walk up and call us every racial and gender slur in teh book then you definitely get a boot.
                              Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

Working...
                              X