This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Poo Weasel

ok REALLY gross story so if anyone is squeamish look away now! this is my friends story and it really put my moanings about SCs into sharp focus. .

he works in a department store which have those massive lifts to take cages of stock in. so he opens the door one night and is met with a grisly sight. What must have been running through a customers head to create such a mess. . .

"oo. i need to defecate. REALLY badly. But i mustnt use the bathroom like humans, for i am the poo weasel! I'll just pull down my pants and do it in the lift. Ahhhhh! Oh no i have no toilet paper! whats the poo weasel to do?! I know, i shall use my hands and wipe it allllllllllllll over the hand rails and mirrors. For i am a disgusting unhigenic weasly weasel."

my friend refused to clean it; he said the sheer horror of it all nearly knocked him out & he wouldnt clean it for minimum wage or for any diamonds in the world. they had to shut the shop floor because of the health hazard. so next time a customer doesnt say 'thank u' to me and i mutter something swear-like, i shall remember this story and think, hey, it could be a LOT worse!

That is the most disgusting thing ever!!! I'm glad your friend didn't have to clean it but I am sorry someone else had too. I think anybody who has to clean up bodily functions should make a ton of money.

Comment

Quoth Anakah View Post
      I think anybody who has to clean up bodily functions should make a ton of money.
      The businesses that I've googled all don't list prices on their website, so I can only imagine it would be a colossal amount of money to pay.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Poop goes the wesel!
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

*groans loudly* Oh god

Comment

Wouldn't you hate to be the poor son of a bitch turning that crank when the poop weasel came out?

Let's just hope and pray someone knocked him out and gave him some Maalox.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
              Let's just hope and pray someone knocked him out and gave him some Maalox a ride in a police car to the station, followed by a sentence of cleaning up his mess with a toothbrush or 10 years in Club Fed.
              Fixed that for you.

Wish we could catch these scumsuckers in the act. Have crystal-clear cameras in every part of the store, then broadcast it on every TV in town when someone does something like this.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I can't believe there are people out there who think it's funny to go poopy in the middle of aisles at stores, in tanning beds, on the sidewalks....
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I worked in a call center that would hire seasonal workers sometimes. Every few months you would go into one of the ladies rooms and the handicapped stall would have excretement ALL over the place. the poor cleaning people. One time after a 6 month hiatus, the person actually wrote 'I'm back' on the wall with their sh*t.
                  I suggested they compare the re-hires to the dates it happened, but they felt that was too much effort to go to, after all, the cleaning people only had to deal with it every 3 (approx) months.

Comment

urgh someone actually wrote "i'm back" on the wall?! thats so much worse than the poop weasel. to be fair the poo weasel may have been a total accident; the hand smears everywhere denoted panic to me but that guy actually proved he was doing it for kicks.......
                    GROSS!

Comment

Working...
                    X