X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Customers -

Ok -

So my laptop became unusable the day after a customer meeting -

The sales person emails me the next day, stating he wanted the issues/actions list that day - I called him, and told him my laptop was unusable and was being fixed. and I would do the best to have it to him the next day -

The next day IT said it was fixed, well it wasn't - so I told them just to re-load the OS, etc (IT company) and I didn't care what he did just fix it -
    I called the customer, letting him know he may not have an issues.actions list until Monday (it was Friday)

I called this sales person 2 times during the day - he called me at 4:20pm on a FRIDAY with the following message -

'Hi JayT -

I suggest you do the following to get the issues/actions out today (because he was going on vacation next week) -

- Use someone else's computer - (ok asshead - don't you think I thought of this? My company has implemented Hard Drive Encryption on all systems, so I can't use someone elses's system - don't you THINK I WOULD HAVE ASKED?)

- Type it up on a spare system in txt, which would be more work for him, as its not in our standard format, and would look like crap?

- Call his assistant and dictate the notes to her.

OK - common - I called the customer, the customer is AOK waiting until Monday - WTF?

Sorry - so frustrated with this guy - let's be real here.

jayT
Working...
X