This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy gives off "creep" vibe over a Greeting Card

I haven't posted in a while (I know, Life.) but I have returned....with a very creepy story.

So this guy stops me at the card rack, and points to a card, asking me when will we be getting more. I tell him that's not up to us, that's up to the Vendor. He then points to the company name, and asks me (I assumed) about how to contact the company. I tell him to write to them, but he insists on me to order him the cards (which I tell him we cannot special order cards, but he is free to get the address behind the cards of the company and inquire directly with them) Oh, and he has no money!!, but he really wants the card. I tell him there is no guarentee that the card will be there when he comes back. He leaves.

Sweep past a few hours, and the guy comes to the register, and is abit peeved that the card he wanted (which there was one of) is gone. He asks me if I sold it, which I tell him I have no recollection of selling it (like i'm gonna remember the thousands of books, CDS, DVD's, and other assorted "rubbish" people buy to recall that one card), and then he leans over, and looks at my name tag, asking me for my name. He then leaves the registers, and walks away. I'm now abit scared that this guy will do something to me later on, but the customers are piling in, and we're short-staffed. Do the customers, alert my other AM, and try to forget it till I tell the SM tomorrow. All the weirdo's look alike.

God, I so wanna get this guy banned from the store, but i'm not gonna hold onto my laurels. If my creepy guy's the same guy that others have seen, he's notoriously known for being "eccentric." One of the workers caught the guy trying to build a "Fort" of step stools around a chair so that he can read unmolested or whatever.

So how in your bubble was he?
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Leaning over the counter type of deal like he was about to reach over to the till type of penetration.

Comment

Ew that is just wrong.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Surprised he didn't do what every other customer does. Hide the card in the racks so he could come back later.

Please don't hurt me...
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

But how can he be banned, he didn't do anything to be banned for.

It seemed as if he was one of those Sucky Customers looking for your name to make a complaint because you never jumped and ordered the cards for him. Definitely a sense of suckyness and entitlement for sure.

Comment

Working...
            X