Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firmly cemented in the SC category (language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firmly cemented in the SC category (language)

After close, my colleague called me over to another aisle to show me a problem he'd discovered.

As near as I can determine, some FUCKING ASSHOLE opened a jar of rubber cement, and proceeded to pour it out all over the remaining bottles of rubber cement and several boxes of glue sticks. Then they took a two pack of scotch tape and smooshed it into the puddle of glue on top of the glue sticks. The whole mess was stuck into a solid mass and there was rubber cement all over the shelf.

I know this was intentional because 1) there was rubber cement on TOP of the stuff, not just leaked onto the shelf, and 2) we found the seal from a bottle of rubber cement on the floor right in front of this mess. However, I did not find the empty bottle.

I hate people.

*sips a Navy Grog*
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Karma, my friend. One day Karma shall smite him. Focus on that pleasant thought.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

At least it was rubber cement, and not epoxy or super glue. But still...
      Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Are there any surveilance videos? At least you'll have a face.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
          Are there any surveilance videos? At least you'll have a face.
          Are you kidding me? Of course not.
          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
            Karma, my friend. One day Karma shall smite him. Focus on that pleasant thought.
            Why does Karma get all of the fun?
            Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
            Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Karma still needs someone or thing to bring the karma... and you get to watch hilarity ensue.
              http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
              Melody Gardot

Comment

Working...
              X