This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    his hair is so dirty and greasy that it's pretty much molded to his head like a Ken doll....it's so nasty.
    I wonder if he's also missing a penis.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

maybe it rotted off?

Comment

I worked at a hospital for awhile (not as a medical professional, it was a clerical role) and OMG there were some funky smells. The worst was this one guy who came into our office who smelled like he was rotting and hadn't bathed in 6 months and had pooped himself all at once. I wasn't even at the front desk! I was working in an office and stupid, helpful me came out to see if I could get the line down. I thought I was going to throw up right then and there. I quickly found out what he needed, ran back to my office, got a clean supply of oxygen and ran back out, told him where to go and then ran back to the office. I called the maintenance office but they wouldn't send anyone to bring us air freshener - and that stink was hanging there!!!! Luckily I found some Febreeze in someone's desk and sprayed it everywhere. The other patients/visitors in line practically cheered.

Comment

I had a customer who came in about 5 minutes before closing. I was not in a great mood, and he came in 5 minutes before closing. He was OK, but decided to pay in nickels and pennies. That was OK, yet he smelled to high heaven. He bought his beer at $2.00, then decided he wanted more. I decided I wanted NO MORE, and told him so. He decided to hang around and argue. At that point, I had enough of the stench and pointed the air freshener straight at him and fired.... After that, I heard obscenities in spanish and english.... That was 6 months ago... He still comes aroumd.

Comment

I had a friend when I was a teenager who just was completely oblivious to his own bad body odor.

When you live in a filthy home with bad smells all around you, you become desensitized to it, or if you've grown up with it...you get the picture.

He went to live with his dad, who forced him to bathe with regularity (he actually threw my friend in a bathtub, fully clothed, and turned the shower on him once, then dumped a bucket of soapy water on him aother time), making our friendship a little less restrained. LOL.
            "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
              i'd say to join the military where they can order you to shower
              but ... the stinky girl on my first ship... it took them a year before they finally had a corpsman ordering her into the shower and to take the dirty clothes (that smelled just as bad as she did) off the end of her rack... and her smell... this wasn't just BO smell but... well maybe BO in her underpants, cos thats the body part that she smelled like all over

i recognized her in the shower stalls by her smell
              the smell stayed behind when she left
              wasn't in 1978 or so was it?
              Navy Boot Camp - 1978 - Orlando Fl. (which is where the ladies bootcamp is.)
              My unit we had a girl who refused to take a shower. We had only a short time to do so (any ex-military knows about boot camps). We started getting really upset. Orlando in October is still pretty hot (especially to us Yankees). So Saturday of week 2, our 'nasty' CC brings the whole unit outside. Hands 6-8 of us long handled push brooms. the ones with the really stiff bristles. Hands a couple of us bottles of dish soap. Lines us into a circle, calls the non-bather into the center. Then the CC steps out, grabs a hose and starts soaking her down, and ORDERS US " OKAY RECRUITS SPRAY THAT SOAP ON HER AND SCRUB THAT STINK AWAY" After 2 minutes, we were ordered to hand the brooms to the person beside us, so they got a turn. repeat passing and scrubbing for a good 15 minutes. She was shouting, swearing and screeching.
              But she never missed another shower in boot camp.

Comment

Working...
              X