Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. I've been lurking and reading (and laughing/head-desking) for about 3 weeks now, but I actually had to join the board just to compliment GK on this one.

I sat here for 25 min. giggling, then laughing, then crying (complete with running nose!) before I could read all the way through this.

It's just full of awesome!

Comment

Quoth Lady Legira View Post
      ouch, ouch.

Really shouldn't have read it... Abdominal surgery and GK threads do not mix.

I told you LL - didn't I? Didn't I, huh, huh, huh? Didn't I?

Quoth TOLady View Post
      Hope the recup. goes well.

snippage (no pun intended)...

BTW - I must strongly caution against reading Gravekeeper posts until your feeling better. I made the mistake of watching Ab Fab during my recovery and almost killed myself with the pain of laughing
      See - I warned ya!

Gravekeeper - you make my Mondays!
      No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        My brother used to ditch girls that would try to get him in a fight with other guys. He'd usually end up drinking with the other guy and lamenting over how sad and pathetic the woman in question really was.
        Come to think of it, that's sort of why I dumped my ex.

But I don't drink, so I'll take one of the root variety, Jester. =p

Quoth BECKDUER View Post
        I sat here for 25 min. giggling, then laughing, then crying (complete with running nose!) before I could read all the way through this.
        Glad you enjoyed it. Posting here is sort of my therapy ( or my penance ). >< But ultimately, if I can convert my misfortune into someone else's amusement than I have accomplished something worthwhile.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          And my beer stein! (What? Every serious traveling fellowship needs at least one comical drunk to keep things in perspective!)
          It comes in pints?!?

ETA: I have knitting needles and nice soft wool. If you don't want a sweater, I can still keep most of you warm.
          Last edited by AriRashkae; 07-06-2009, 05:49 PM.
          Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

I'll bring my grey robes, a snarled staff and my pointy hat...

oh, wait... i'm the wrong gender for the pointy hat trick...
            "FUCK NO I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAKY ALIEN MOTHERSHIP ORANGES. " - Cookiesaur
            ~~

Munkie's NaNo WC: 9648

Comment

Working...
            X