Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't care if my productivity falls...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care if my productivity falls...

...I'm not calling another soul to tell them that their service will be later than expected this evening!

Sometimes people get upset, and I can understand. I usually don't get these types every night...usually just once in a while...however, tonight I get not one but TWO TWO asshats who decided that it was all MY fault their truck was late.

My favorite was the one who said he knew it wasn't my fault, but continued to berate me regardless!

I really don't think I need to re-tell these conversations...they are the same...service is late...it is not my fault but they will treat me as it is....I will give them the answers they want...if not, then I can cancel their membership and refund their money....I need to make them promises I can not possibly ever keep...

on and on and on and on and on and on and on ....for too fucking long!
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

[My favorite was the one who said he knew it wasn't my fault, but continued to berate me regardless!
    I hate those customers, too. If its not my fault, then stop whining and let me resolve the issue.

I think these customers are covering their own asses because they know they are being recorded and if they curse, yell, scream at me, they justify that by saying, "I know its not your fault".

Comment

I really just want to hang up on them when they say that they know its not MY fault...

When they say it, I want to respond....

"Okay, thank you for understanding it is beyond my control. Have a nice day!"

And end the pain!
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Maybe you could use a favorite SC tactic, selective hearing. Just pretend you don't hear the ranting, and continue the conversation as though they were actually polite.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
        X