Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaand the table and chairs were still in the backroom this morning. I put them back on the floor and sold them later in the day.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Aaaaaand the table and chairs were still in the backroom this morning. I put them back on the floor and sold them later in the day.
      I hope that douche wastes his time and gas to show up sometime tomorrow when you don't have to deal with his lazy, lying ass.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        I hope that douche wastes his time and gas to show up sometime tomorrow when you don't have to deal with his lazy, lying ass.

^-.-^
        I don't, because I work 5 am to 1:30 tomorrow and thus will again be the go-to guy for carryouts, poop-mopping and anything else nobody else wants to do.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Well, as my manager always says, you can't sell something if it's not on the shelf, visible to the customers. Therefore, if they aren't there to pick whatever was held up when they said they would be there, tough luck. Back on the shelf it goes!
          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Ugh I hate holds! It is a waste of time. I get stopped on the floor, on my register, and putting away merchandise to put stuff on hold for a customer. 95% of the time they don't come back for the merchandise. It takes up space at the service desk and makes more work at the end of the night when we have to put it back

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
              torties are usually female due to the tortiseshell gene being on the extra X chromosone. Males that have it usually have an extra X gene and are sterile.
              The torties were one male and one female, there were three black ones that I forget the sex of.

Comment

Aw come on, he was probably too drunk to remember to come pick it up.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth klhanson View Post
                  Where in WI are you located? LOL.. i'm in Jefferson county.. in the middle of nowhere..
                  Ooo. Not that far from where I am. When the tornado watch comes on, your county shows up with us.
                  "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

This may be why I love my hotel's no show policy. You want to reserve a room and then not pick it up? Sorry, pal, you're $100 in the red.
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I like the wholesale club in that we WILL NOT (repeat, WILL NOT) hold unpaid merchandise. Once you've paid for it, we generally hold it for 24 hours so you can arrange transpo for it. ("Vas? Vot ees deh-leh-vree?") Holding paid merch longer is at the manager's discretion.

When the Wii got released, I would get at least one call every morning at 6am or so when I'd be working the back door LP job, asking if we had it, and if we did (which I'd only know if I saw a pallet of the Wii bundles in Receiving when I came in) can we hold it? My answer, "No, we can't hold it. If you want one, my suggestion is to BE HERE when the doors open at 9am, and pray the night crew hasn't bought them all up."
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                        "No, we can't hold it. If you want one, my suggestion is to BE HERE when the doors open at 9am, and pray the night crew hasn't bought them all up."
                        Same thing with the Wii release rush back at Gamestore. If you were standing in the store when UPS showed up, you have a chance at getting a system. Otherwise, no.
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                        X