This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kali View Post
    They wander off to said shelf, and as they go I notice the daughter's shirt reads "SHIT HAPPENS AYE". That's right. The 7 year old was wearing a shirt that not only displayed a startling amount of cynicism for a young girl, but also a swear word (in neon pink) AND an unnecessary third word added just to really hit home how very bogan the shirt was.
    Wow. I would like to know where I can find a shirt that says SHIT HAPPENS AYE in a size 5T. That would certainly look great on my daughter, and I think even better on what they call NUT days at school, which is "no uniform today", normally on Fridays.

When I was 19 and still living at home, I slapped a bumper sticker on my car that said "If I don't get laid soon, somebody's going to get hurt." Needless to say, when Dad got home, he immediately made me remove it, and I never pulled a stunt like that again.
    Last edited by greensinestro; 07-11-2009, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Quoth Kali View Post
      Me: Hello, how are you?
      SC: Flea stuff. (Strange Diseases #4!)
      I get the related pharmacy disease.

Me: Can I help you?
      SC: Lastname, Firstname

-OR-

Me: Can I help you?
      SC: 12 hour nasal decongestant

I swear, one of these days I'm going to say, "No, I'm Pagan, now how can I help you?"

Would it kill them to actually say, "Yes, I'm here to pick up..." or "Yes, I would like...."

Oh, what am I thinking? It's not like we're actual people now, is it?

Quoth hobbitt97 View Post
      I used to have the line from Scarface "Say hello to my little friend...ratatatat (machine gun fire)" Nowadays I have Angie by the Rolling Stones. I like to keep lively.
      Right now, I've got "What's the Rumpus" by Gaelic Storm. I'd love to get the A-Team!
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I, very rarely, get that at my job. I just repeat the question, asking, "How can I help you," until they can come out with a civilized question. But until they actually throw in at least a verb, I'm just very pleasantly useless.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Kali View Post
          Me: Hello, how are you?
          SC: pHD Testers!
          Perhaps he/she didn't want a regular pH tester, but the New & Improved High Definition one?

Comment

Hmmm all my phone does for my ringtone is sound like a Tardis... no one I know gets the noise...

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
              ...Actually, considering the topic title, I might just change it to "Alice's Restaurant Masacree."
              Will anybody still be on the line after 18 and a half minutes? (or 22:26 for the revisited version)
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                Will anybody still be on the line after 18 and a half minutes? (or 22:26 for the revisited version)
                They might be if they could also hear the ring tone. Hmmm... How long before the phone company makes that possible?
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Alice's Restaurant Massacree would be especially perfect if your name was Alice.

"You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant...
                  "(Excepting Alice...)
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

/cast threadomancy

Shit happens aye shirt returns!! It's in my shop RIGHT NOW!!

Comment

Working...
                    X