Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought it here, you should fix it for FREE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth LillFilly View Post
    Maybe he put his coffee in the cup holder that comes installed in the front of the machine...
    That's exactly what I was thinking!

Comment

Quoth paper_wastage View Post
      $2000.... i can custom build a nice expensive computer for you under $1300....
      oh lord, don't get the techies started on their builds again. we'll have 9 pages of machines by monday.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

A couple of weeks ago I had a very similar conversation with an SC and a damaged laptop. The store does sell accidental damage plans which this guy had, but one thing it doesn't cover is being dropped out of a vehicle....

SC: I want to know why my repair claim was denied!

Me: (Looks up service order) I see they denied your claim because it was dropped out of a moving vehicle. That's considered abuse by the plan admin even and is not covered.

SC: Look, I was in the passenger seat of my van and had the window open, and the laptop just fell out. This is not abuse and I demand you un-deny it!

Me: On my end I can't do it here, and I can transfer you to customer care but they're probably going to say the same thing as me.

SC: Transfer me and I swear they better un-deny it!

Me: Please hold for transfer.....

The client actually hung up while I was waiting for customer care. Checked his call record, he didn't call back.

Comment

Working...
        X