• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell are MPS sunglasses?!

More Polarbear Snacks, of course!

P*S

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
      Very odd, haggis should be brownish. I wonder what the people who named that colour put in their haggis .
      Well, haggis is sheep's stomach stuffed with meat and barley. What no one tells you is it's supposed to be stuffed with *smurf* meat.

Comment

Quoth Faeshard View Post
        What no one tells you is it's supposed to be stuffed with *smurf* meat.
        I'm all for that.

La, laaaaa, lala la-

*GET 'EM!*
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Faeshard View Post
          Well, haggis is sheep's stomach stuffed with meat and barley. What no one tells you is it's supposed to be stuffed with *smurf* meat.
          Of course, that explains everything

Comment

I had haggis recently... it tasted like a Great Pie or a Tortierre... it was somewhat spicy too. i liked it.

GK, i think i should tuck you into my baggage and take you with me to Disneyworld in September! It's a b-day present to me XD I'm almost 30 and this will be the first time I've ever left Canada...

And I *will* find you an appropriate Mr. Quackers - actually, I think I know where I can find one! Yes... yes I do. However... the site on which it's on is not appropriate to post, so ummm.. yeah....
            "FUCK NO I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAKY ALIEN MOTHERSHIP ORANGES. " - Cookiesaur
            ~~

Munkie's NaNo WC: 9648

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
              I'm actually braiding it myself out of elastics and headset cords. Its not quite long enough yet, but soon, sooon.
              What? Not the hair off your back? Maybe rope a couple sea turtles?

"FUCK NO I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAKY ALIEN MOTHERSHIP ORANGES. " - Cookiesaur
              ~~

Munkie's NaNo WC: 9648

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                I have just sent a pair of them to a guy that sounded like the bastard child of Popeye and Snarf from the Thunder Cats
                LOL!!! Where do you come up with this stuff!
                Last edited by Broomjockey; 07-16-2009, 06:14 PM. Reason: quote tag

Comment

cfs: par for the course for GK. You'll get used to it ^_^

Oh, and welcome to the boards!
                  Last edited by EricKei; 07-17-2009, 06:48 AM.
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth corporate_food_slave View Post
                    LOL!!! Where do you come up with this stuff!
                    I assure you its merely a product of a damaged mind.

Comment

Your gaming references are brilliantly laced into your on-going descent into madness regarding humanity!!

+4 Humor
                      Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Working...
                      X