This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Camry178 View Post
    I guess there's no Dunkin' Donuts in the area, huh?
    Funny you should mention Dunkin Donuts. No, there are no Dunkin Donuts ANYWHERE in this state! I'm serious. My roommate is a devout Dunkin Donuts coffee drinker. So much so, that he orders it from Dunkin Donuts online by the CASE! I kid you not! I live in Omaha. The closest Dunkin Donuts is in St. Joseph, Missouri.
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Since you mentioned "steakhouse".

I am obligated to provide the obligatory link: http://www.ubersite.com/m/34244

Comment

I always go to a steakhouse for a salad

I'm being a wiseass, but I do know of some with awesome salad bars.

What the fuck is wrong with people?!? Get over yourselves you egotistical wankers. Shit fucking happens. [i](touching wood as to not instill a jinx)[\i] A freezer can break and the steakhouse doesn't have steaks. It's not the end of the goddamn world. Sure be pissed about it, but passing on that anger with whining, rudeness and general stupidity isn't going to accomplish anything other than making everyone else angry. Misery doesn't love company assclown.
        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
        Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Working...
        X