This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just vile.

tonight I heard the nastiest, most random comment ive heard an SC say.

My coworker was on the till, shes only a school kid but she's lovely, polite and harmless. This utter ARSE comes in, picks a fancy razor he wants and brings it up to the counter.

CW: Hi there, is it a present? 'Cause i can give you a special free gift bag and wrap it up for you.
    SC: Yes its a present, its for my father
    CW: Alrighty *starts to wrap up the razor*
    SC: Not that you would even know who your father is.

That's a level of hateful I have yet to ever have to deal with.

I mean...just...wow.

Comment

Wow... that's just mean and nasty and totally uncalled for...

I would have ripped him a new one if I had been there.

Comment

It's really sad that there are still people out there who are that small minded and rude.

that person needed a smack upside the noggin .
        Last edited by Uncle Silly Head; 07-22-2009, 12:59 AM.
        “We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.”

Comment

What the heck? Wha... huh... buh? That... what the H$#%!!!, man? Is CW ok?

Comment

Quoth chocoBug View Post
            tonight I heard the nastiest, most random comment ive heard an SC say.

My coworker was on the till, shes only a school kid but she's lovely, polite and harmless. This utter ARSE comes in, picks a fancy razor he wants and brings it up to the counter.

CW: Hi there, is it a present? 'Cause i can give you a special free gift bag and wrap it up for you.
            SC: Yes its a present, its for my father
            CW: Alrighty *starts to wrap up the razor*
            CW: Well sir, you have it easy since 'tis obvious that your fathers for the last several generations have been the same man.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

That guy...that piece of filth....does not deserve Oxygen!!!! Bastard. I hope your CW was able to shake it off. Jerk.
              "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth chocoBug View Post
                What the hell was that for?! That level of sheer rudeness and assholery is just mind-boggling.

Sometimes I really wish I could be in line behind some jerk who says something like that. Then I could go into Mommy Mode and scold him for his foul manners, making him feel two inches tall. The only reason these boors do this is because nobody has called them on it yet. A good public shaming is what many of them need.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

CW: I know who my father is...and I know that he's not also my brother, like yours.....

Comment

...At least I'm not my own Grandpa.

*cough*

no honestly... my dad died when I was 12... If I ever heard someone say something like that I would seriously go ballistic. NOT okay.
                    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                    -Red

Comment

Just a thought, not knowing the details of who was involved, but was there some racist intent?
                      Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

Quoth seigus View Post
                        Just a thought, not knowing the details of who was involved, but was there some racist intent?
                        Does it matter? That comment is inappropriate in any situation where the speakers don't know each other. You just don't say things like that to people you don't know. SC was a complete and utter fuck-tuba, and I am only sorrowful that no one stood up for the poor girl.
                        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I realize it's unacceptable no matter what; I'm just trying to figure out the why...
                          Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

Quoth seigus View Post
                            I realize it's unacceptable no matter what; I'm just trying to figure out the why...
                            The why was because the SC in question was a gi-normous douchewaffle.

Suck does not need a reason.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth seigus View Post
                              I was thinking that must've been what made the douche say that, which I think, makes it more inexcusable. My father died when I was 14, so I'd be pissed.

I like the idea of responding with a Star Wars thing, but I'm not witty enough to come up with one.
                              Interesting Fodder: http://interestingfodder.typepad.com

Comment

Working...
                              X