This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and my dad have an excellent relationship

I'd be so enraged that I would probably break whatever I was holding at the time.

What I would say to that meatbag : *points to the door* See that? I hope it hits you in the ass on the way out of here. GET OUT!!!!
    Out of retail!

Comment

The only possible response is "I BEG your pardon?! Why would you say that?" Make him explain. Then "Why in the world would you think that was funny?"

But you can never think of responses in time when confronted with something so ridiculously rude coming at you out of the blue.
      Women can do anything men can.
      But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
      Maxine

Comment

If anyone ever said anything like that around me......depending on the day, they'd either be rushed to the ER with a high heel shoved up their rectum, or rushed to the morgue!
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          If anyone ever said anything like that around me......depending on the day, they'd either be rushed to the ER with a high heel shoved up their rectum, or rushed to the morgue!
          Oh, I wouldn't be rushing him anywhere. Particularly the morgue. Not like he'd get any deader.

Just one question about the anally inserted stiletto. Where would you shove it? In the rectum attached to his head or the one lower down?
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
            Just one question about the anally inserted stiletto. Where would you shove it? In the rectum attached to his head or the one lower down?
            Well, when you realize she is wearing two shoes, both openings get filled.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
              Well, when you realize she is wearing two shoes, both openings get filled.
              And it's not like it's all that comfortable to walk on only one high heel shoe (or so I'd guess, being a non-crossdressing guy), so if you're going to take the other one off anyway, why not put it to good use as well?
              No matter how low my opinion of humanity as a whole gets, there are always over-achievers who seek to surpass my expectations.

Comment

How well do you know the coworker? Maybe she actually does have issues with her father and that guy knows about the situation.

Comment

Yeah. Sucksville.

Though my sarcastic mind would have countered. "Darth Vader claims he is, but that's impossible!"

CW is ok though right?
                  Military Spouse Support.
                  http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                  Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I'm with Blast, if I heard someone utter those words a trip to the morgue would be in order.

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
                      I'm with Blast, if I heard someone utter those words a trip to the morgue would be in order.
                      Well, if I wasn't to shocked and appalled by such behaviour, I probably would try to lay upon the offender a well deserved smiting.

That said, such rudeness would most certainly leave me speechless and I would only be able to give the guy The Death Glare.
                      "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

I can't even find the logic behind such a thing... god awful people.

Comment

Quoth chocoBug View Post
                          SC: Not that you would even know who your father is.
                          "Which is preferable to having a father who allowed his son to grow up a verbally abusive douchebag."

I actually was in that situation once and I said that to a customer. Thank GAWD the boss was out of town that day.
                          I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

I would like to think that I'd be able to say, without missing a beat, "My dad's an army colonel currently stationed in Afghanistan, why?" Can't guarantee I'd think that fast, though. Sometimes I can, sometimes I'm caught flat-footed by how abusive people think they can get away with being.
                            It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

Working...
                            X