Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hurry up! My parking's about to run out!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurry up! My parking's about to run out!

This didn't happen to me but to a collegue; it happened at work and was a definitely sucky customer, so I'm putting it here.

Anyway, my collegue was unlucky earlier in that the till she was on earlier went tits up and her sign in number was stuck in the broken till. She was put on the till behind me, but not given a sign in number. Now, her customer was Mrs Impatient and simply bitched constantly about having to wait for my collegue to get a temporary sign in number from a supervisor. Not just showing appalling ignorance about tills "Why do you need a sign in number anyway?" but also saying, "My parking's about to run out! Will you get a move on!" All together now; "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergancy on my part."

My collegue suggested to Mrs Impatient that she move onto my till; I had no customers at this precise moment. Mrs Impatient responded with "I can't be bothered to shift all my stuff!" From this, you'd assume she had a trolleyfull, but no. She had about 5 items in total. Eventually, after much whinging from Mrs Impatient that my collegue had to endure, the supervisor came over with a temp sign in number. It took around 5 minutes as there were just 2 supervisors on at that moment and both were busy with other things.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post

My collegue suggested to Mrs Impatient that she move onto my till; I had no customers at this precise moment. Mrs Impatient responded with "I can't be bothered to shift all my stuff!" From this, you'd assume she had a trolleyfull, but no. She had about 5 items in total.
    Of course she couldn't move ALL of that stuff because then she would lose the right to bitch.
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

What little right she had, in any case.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
      X