Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say that qualifies as sexual harassment, but it's not like he works with you and you couldn't really do anything. But I do feel sorry for the people he DOES work with....if he even has a job, that is.
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Was she hot?
      "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Kusanagi beat me to it. There must be something wrong with us.
        ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
          You do know that what you describe is actually a method to cause temporal brain damages...
          Is it really? An electro-magnet would do that? Maybe I could build myself a magnet with a car battery and get myself a job wiping people's traumatic memories for them... (have to remember to get the money up front, they might not remember to pay me)

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
            Kusanagi beat me to it. There must be something wrong with us.
            I don't think that it's "us" who have the problem...

Quoth Erin View Post
            (have to remember to get the money up front, they might not remember to pay me)
            Get the money upfront. Then, if they forget about pying you, charge them again.
            I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
              Was she hot?
              To Hell with her, was HE hot?

Comment

Working...
              X