This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Fiyero View Post
    Have you kept a tally of how many vacations you have ruined?
    That's a great idea.

Maybe I'll start keeping track of all the childhoods i've destroyed.

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
      Only if I can take you with me.
      It's already hell; why would you want to make it worse?

I'm assuming there is not assigned parking? Cuz then she would have a valid complaint.

What's stopping her from calling and having it towed herself? Oh, right, that would make her look like the unreasonable bitch she is.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth strawbabies View Post
        How is the parking set up at those places? I thought they were private homes with driveways & stuff.
        When I went to Hawaii with my now ex-boyfriend and his family, we stayed at a vacation rental place...it was a condo...in a building with other condos. Some places, I imagine, are private homes with private driveways, but when I think of vacation rentals...I think of the place similar to where we stayed...a building of condo units.
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth jjllbb View Post
          DAVE! ITS RAINING DURING MY VACATION!

MAKE THE RAIN STOP DAVE!!!! OH YOU WON'T?? THEN GO TO HELL DAVE!
          Is it a good idea to give these people idea? Seriously though, that vacation must really be sucky if it is ruined by having to walk an addional, what, 30 feet?!
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
            Actually I occasionally growl to vent frustration, but this is typically when there is no one for me to offend or I at least have the decency to mute the phone first
            When I'm particularly frustrated/mad at a piece of machinery, I've been told that I sound a lot like "Taz" from Loony Toons. I don't just growl, I also throw in a lot of unintelligible noises.

But I have to be frustrated/mad to the point of tears, which takes a lot for me. I tend to be a very level-headed, even-keeled person, as a rule.

My family is used to it. Others just back away quietly.

Comment

Working...
            X