This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
    I feel so lost reading this thread...like you all belong to some secret club and I don't know the secret password to get in the door!
    The password is.... Drizzt.

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
      The password is.... Drizzt.
      ::breaks Rule #1:: Dang it, there goes another keyboard!

Were the burritos named Twinkle and Icingdeath?
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

could be, but we'll never know...i wonder what the range of that gas cloud is, and how much damage per round you'll take if caught in the middle vs. the edges...
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Horus View Post
          That should be a weapon in Kingdom of Loathing. +2 to hunger, special gas attack.
          Spicy enchanted bean burritos give you an ability that does more damage based on your fullness/drunkenness for the day.

/KoL geek
          /has a clan
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Drizzt? Why Drizzt? I protest, followers of Raistlin raise and protest!
            I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Yes but the Burrito's of doom can be quenched by the slurpee of cold.

Or you could have used the frozen pizza shield which can also be hurled as a mighty weapon.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                ( Which makes him at least a level 2 Ranger. God help me, and you, if you get that reference. )
                Apparently God is going to be quite busy helping many of us on this board.

Incidentally, every time you post, GK, many keyboards the world over must make saving throws vs. liquid attacks. Just hoping you realize that.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

The Security Guards and the Police both let you enter the store with some wacko in there armed with deadly burritos?!?

Looks to me like the potential for a couple of lawsuits there!

Mike

Sitting here waiting for some Burrito nut to claim "Burritos don't kill people. People kill people."
                  Meow.........

Comment

Actually no Burritos can kill people especially if they are the extra spicy bean ones.

Comment

Personally, I keep wondering how one molests a slurpee machine. Then again, maybe I really don't want to know.
                      Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                        Incidentally, every time you post, GK, many keyboards the world over must make saving throws vs. liquid attacks. Just hoping you realize that.

At least you have a keyboard you can replace. A few more of GK's posts and I will have to replace my laptop!
                        -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                        -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Glad to be of, er.....service?

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                            True, but he was wearing plaid. That automatically makes him a ranger. Rogues don't wear plaid. Sides, Rangers get two weapon fighting as a free bonus feat at level 2. So it was the only logical deduction.
                            Of course, it all depends on what edition you're talking about. Let us not discount first edition's "Paisley Rangers of Evermeet"
                            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Well, seeing as he is a human, and a commoner that's two feats right there. Assuming he is a high enough level to get a base attack bonus, it be Two-weapon fighting, and Exotic Wep prof: Burrito. 1D4 damage, and once per day it can cast cone of acid!

.... gawd I'm such a freaking dork ><
                              Military Spouse Support.
                              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Don't worry over it Plaidman, it seems we're all on the same friggin boat. IDK why I'm even still rooting for the idiot of Raistlin. bah
                                I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Working...
                                X