Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get Shitfaced, and other stories.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, as I know nothing about D&D, most of this post went right over my head. However, I do like how it all came full circle in the end:

HD: I'm sorry, I don't do that.

*thinking* Although I don't mind weiners...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Calud View Post
      ...our warlock decides that, hey, why not just throw the boat on the rest?

So "WHAM" the huge viking boat lands on the remaining 40+ mobs and we instantly win....

DM: That.... was unexpected. Well, I had planned for this fight to last about 2 hours and you completed it in about 10 minutes so....
      Truly classic! TRULY classic!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
        And as for things like dropping Feather Token boats on enemies... that's the sort of thinking that got me permanently banned from playing gnomes in at least one group. And kenders in another. And Malkavians in another.
        Are you Mr. Welch?
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Quoth Hyena Dandy View Post

NOBODY TRIED TO TAG ME. Am I really THAT flamboyant that me loudly singing and dancing doesn't draw ANY attention?
          ummm....
          to use your own words

Quoth Hyena Dandy View Post
          Alright. I am, as you may and may not know, a gay guy. A very gay guy. I'm as gay as springtime. I'm as flaming as napalm. I make Liberacce look subtle.
          so yes, I would say by your own admission you are that flamboyant
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
          X