This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Lehk View Post
    also the payment system with a prepaid phone is fail-safe. if a payment cannot be made or processed the worst thing that happens is your phone shuts off, with a regular phone you then owe late fees and interest on your bill.
    That's one reason I stayed with a pre-paid phone.... I hear all my friends FLIP OUT when they get their bills if they go over text messages or minutes. I know mine's gonna be $50/ mo no matter what (unlimited everything is great).

Sure, I get crappy reception in certain areas, but in my home zone, I'm good to go! It's the price we pay...
    Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

My pre-paid is great. I just put a certain amount of money in when I want to, and I use it as and when I want to. Considering that I get away with perhaps three charges a year, and I only use it for emergencies and phoning ahead for food collection on a Friday night (it's turned off the rest of the week), it's pretty cheap

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
      X