Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said it before, but it bears repeating: Common Sense has become so rare that it is now officially classified as a superpower. (Which means, of course, that we who post here who have it are all Superheroes! Or something.)

Also...

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

TOTAL A-HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's freaking unbelievable.

It's times like that we should just drop everything and tell them that we don't think we can be of help to them and that another cashier will need to be called in to complete their transaction. I just wish we could walk away.....

Comment

Seriously I, as another customer if I where there, would've said some words to that guy. I'm dead serious. He sounds like a complete asshole.

Honestly I do talk on my bluetooth headset when I'm out and about but I will tell the person on the line to hold on and not the other way around (I wouldn't tell the person helping me in the store to hold on). I don't agree w/all the people who are absolutely against it because there are some of us who do have some common sense about trying to do a transaction and putting the person we're talking to on hold. That guy though...I just wish I where there to back you up OP.

Comment

It would have been priceless if this story ended with.....And then his phone rang, indicating that he was in fact NOT on the phone at all....... What a complete and total W**ker.
          "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
          "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
          "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

Me and my friends refer to these tools with their Bluetooth permanently attached to their heads as "The Borg" for obvious reasons.

These tools are ALWAYS self-centered douches.
            Think. It's not illegal yet.

Comment

Working...
            X