X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

Thats Another $700

Step away from the computer immediately and wait for the technician to call you. Do not touch it under any circumstances. You are not an end user at this point, you are a fire hazard.

You are my HERO. You have described, with this, 99.9% of my customers. And this why I often come home five days a week wondering how my desk isn't dented and I don't have a concussion.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if it wasn't on an older system. Because those all have too many colours and too small pixels.
      How about the Odyssey? (first-ever game console FTW)
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
        How about the Odyssey? (first-ever game console FTW)
        Hahah, yeah, I've seen that episode before. That one really relied on the power of immmaaagination.

Also, you're alive? ;p

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          Joi, come now. You've been here long enough to know not to read a GK post while eating and/or drinking. Tsk, tsk....I expected more from you, young lady.
          I know, I know, you'd think I'd know better by now...
          "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

I trust you at least wear deodorant while you're doing it, Jester. >.>

This guy was pretty....skizzy, and managed to touch several senses when I walked past him. Also, he was on one of those little "I beat up a 6 year old and stole this" bikes. So the image of him desperately peddling to catch a bus was rather absurd.
            I can't comment on the vibe you got from him, but trust me when I tell you that after I have been hauling ass for several miles on my bike, I am not exactly smelling like a rose. More like a field. Of manure. Or whatever. You get the idea. Jester gets rank when sweating his ass off on a bike. Which is generally the condition one will be in when one is racing after a bus on a bike.

And the hooded sweat could be there to sweat more, as some cyclist are pretty extreme, and I can hardly explain this type to myself, let alone to anyone else.

Quoth AdamAnt316 View Post
            Sounds kinda like Yars' Revenge. Didn't play that one all that much; preferred Joust on my Atari 7800. Now there's an obscure system...
            I loved Yar's Revenge! Freakin' awesome game. I played it for hours when we had an Atari.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Noooooooo~ You’re supposed to be restricted to <order line company> only! Centuries past when your darkness first crept upon our lands, it was all we could do to insure your evil was sealed into a single phone number. Never to venture beyond its confines of ugly designer clothes and $600 sunglasses. This is bad….the seal must be weakening. It’s beginning to seep out into other lines….we must stop it somehow.
              I have a theory about this. About 30 years ago, your father and 3 of his friend, one of them being a wolf/human creature placed that seal. Your father chose to stay close enough to the seal to keep an eye on it, so he settled down in Canada where you grew up. The other 3 left as far away as possible.

But hey at least you get to turn into a powerful wizzard who can cast 2 Bahamuts in a single spell now that you've acquired the powers from the crystal shards that had bound the seal.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                I can't comment on the vibe you got from him, but trust me when I tell you that after I have been hauling ass for several miles on my bike, I am not exactly smelling like a rose.
                Tell me you at least ride a grown up bike though? -.-

Quoth Mr Hero
                I have a theory about this. About 30 years ago, your father and 3 of his friend, one of them being a wolf/human creature placed that seal.
                Unfortunately ( well, fortunately to be honest ) my parents are divorced. ;p

But...I can't deny that some of my dad's friends may or may not have been wolf men. Also some of my uncles on his side of the family. Or bears, possibly bears.

Still, I'll take that over a dickhead with a 9 tailed fox. <cough>

Comment

If the rest of my theory is correct, by the time you traverse through the Dimensional Rift aka Nunavit, you'll be acompanied by 3 princesses. Surely you can't complain about that.
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Tell me you at least ride a grown up bike though?
                    Yes, I do. A very grown-up bike. But that is not to say I always did, nor that every bicyclist does....nor that if I had a "not grown up" bike I would be any different in my racing habits when on the road.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                    X