This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You LIAR!

I don't know why this old lady got under my skin so bad but she did... I usually am patient and don't let them know I am annoyed but... I Oopsed.

SC: I need to write a check.

Me: Okay, do you already have a credit account?

SC: Yes.

I love it when they're already set up, otherwise its a long ordeal of crap.

SC: I ran out of checks so I only have this temporary one.

I looked at it and wasn't sure if we could take it. Her name wasn't on it, there was no check number and thus no way for me to cash it out of the computer.

Me: I'll be right back...

I take the check and show one of the leads. Note: The actual supervisor stepped out for a moment and left a lead.

I show The L (lead) and she isn't sure what to do either.

I forgot to get her player's card so L could look up the account. And it didn't occur to me that we couldn't get the name off the check--because there wasn't one! lol

So I went back out there.

Me: It will just be a little while longer, I apologize for that. Now, I just need your account number....

SC: It's on the check!!!

Me: Nooo, I'm sorry I meant your players card.

She tossed it at me in a snit. I went back, L pulled up the account and even though the routing and account number matched we weren't sure how to cash it out, so L tells me to tell SC that she'll have to wait about fifteen mins until the SV comes back.

I got out there and tell SC That.

SC: But you just told me that I was approved!

Me: Nooo... I came back asking for the players card.

SC: No! You told me that you left to get it cashed!

I had NO idea where the HELL she was getting that from! I even had to other cashier's who were wtfing.

SC: what's the problem!?

Me: There is no check number so we can't cash it out.

SC: See, there's one right there!!!

I look at the check and she's pointing at random numbers on it. I pulled another check from my drawer and showed her what a check number really is.

SC: I'm going to talk to my host!!!

Me: okay, fine. You have fun with that!!!

I walked to the back and slammed the door (we have swinging doors that are pathetic so the customer can't see into the back, even though you still can) and kind of arrrrrghed. Customer saw me but I was angry.

Later the host called (and while SV came back and explained how to do it) and pitched a bitch fit.

I was helping an employee with their paycheck when I saw SC in line. I told this to the employee.

Me: I'm gonna run away after we do this.

Nice bartender: Why?

I explained about crazy lady and bascially I refused to have anything to do with her.

She got another co worker while I ran into the back and the big fuss? Fifty dollars!!!!

But I hate it when I am called a liar and how it looks like the hosts have power over the cage--they really don't. We just needed the SV for the okay! The hosts are even lower than me, they have no influence on me whatsoever and the ones at my place are rude and snub you.

And the lady's play? Crappy. I can't believe she is even hosted! She cashes ten dollar/twenty and her highest check fifty dollars! Her line is three hundred. Usually to be hosted you have to have a high line and more play.
Working...
X