This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    Have any of you actually injured yourself trying to close blinds though? Because she truely set herself apart not only by hurting herself, but by hurting herself *again* doing the same thing. ><
    I actually did that once. When I pulled on the chain to raise the blinds...the *entire* fixture fell out of the window Turns out that one of my idiot relatives didn't install them correctly
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Lottery Tickets

SC: "Are the 4 packs of tickets randomly selected or consecutive?"

Actually what we do is we take all the tickets, brush them all with different brands of nail polish, then when we call your name out on the list one of our staff releases a monkey into the room. Whichever 4 tickets the monkey licks first are the tickets you receive. So the ultimate path of your destiny is in fact determined by monkey spit.

HAHAHAHAHAAH. WTF.

Comment

We had a guy try to load a 54'' tv onto the top of his van and it ending up falling off before he even started the car. Of course he went back into our store demanding a tv to replace it.

Comment

Quoth kbgardengal View Post
          We had a guy try to load a 54'' tv onto the top of his van and it ending up falling off before he even started the car. Of course he went back into our store demanding a tv to replace it.

I think I need some

SC (where the S stands for STUPID) of the week- happened to a co-worker:

SC: "I don't have this technology...(something along those lines about there being no picture/not having a DVD player)"
          CW: "but, it's not a DVD, it's a CD."
          SC: "It's not the movie?!"
          CW "No...that movie JUST came out in theaters... this is just the music FROM the movie."
          SC: "So, it isn't the movie?"
          CW: "No, it's a CD..."
          Even though its packaged as a CD...and clearly not in a DVD box...and lists numerous SONGS on the reverse, we still get this question almost every day...
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth DesignFox View Post
            CW: "but, it's not a DVD, it's a CD."
            SC: "It's not the movie?!"
            CW "No...that movie JUST came out in theaters... this is just the music FROM the movie."
            SC: "So, it isn't the movie?"
            CW: "No, it's a CD..."
            Even though its packaged as a CD...and clearly not in a DVD box...and lists numerous SONGS on the reverse, we still get this question almost every day...
            Yeah, I had someone asking for the DVD of the "Da Vinci Code" before it opened in the theatres and more than a little annoyed that they couldn't get it!
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
            X