X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    “JESUS BE TAKIN’ MA BEER MONEY”
    That explains why the big J hasn't been around to play hide and seek lately.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      The federal government merely threatened the States with withholding federal transportation funds for any State that didn't make their drinking age 21.
      That would explain it. Our lil' state even got around THAT by making it illegal to DRINK until age 21, but having it so you could go into a bar and OBTAIN drinks at age 18 (or was it the opposite?). It was that way for many years until somebody finally forced the state to fix it; probably via that same manner. I can see this law getting similarly quashed at some point in the future if a brave LA State legislator (who is not in the alcohol industry's pocket...good luck on that one) takes up the cause.
      Last edited by EricKei; 08-10-2009, 08:58 PM. Reason: memory error me00x0004
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Ah yes

SC: “Whenever I try to load your website it won’t load the last page of the form.”
        Me: “Hmm, alright-“
        SC: “Is it because I’m on a Mock?”

Ah yes…..Mockintosh computers. I’ve heard of those. I use a PC myself but I have a few friends that swear by their Mockbooks.
        These actually do (or did at any rate) exist. They were machines built with third party hardware running the mac OS. They were referred to as mockintosh computers.

So…..the good news is I’m officially clairvoyant.
        SWEET!

The bad news is my power only extends to our call software.
        Damn.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Epic rantage as usual.

Oh shi-, wait a second. GIANT ENEMY CRAB.

Quick, real time weapon change!

Now, to strike his weak point for massive damage.
          I can't believe no one has said this yet, so...

It's Ridge Racer! Riiiiiidge Raaacer!!!
          Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Ho boy, where to start with this one. Alright, so this guy calls for legal aid….from the back of a squad car.
            So, wait, mounties drive cars now?

So, this evening I escaped to the break room momentarily ( I do require at least some sustenance ) when I heard the call bing….in my head.
            You know, even now, I do occasionally hear that damned tone in the depths of my mind...

Why didn’t you get all three? If you only have two you’re not getting all the set bonuses.
            Jammin' Set (40,000 Gil)

-50 STR
            +255 DEF (No one wants to come close enough to hit you)
            -255 EVA (If they did, though, they couldn't possibly miss)
            Absorbs: Fire, Ice, Lightning, Earth, Holy, Dark, Small Children
            Inflicts: Blindness, Instant Death, Erectile Dysfunction, Loss of Bowel Control
            Weak VS: Fashion Sense
            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

A ridge racer!?! Where? I need my Daedric Axe!!
              Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Wait a minute.. You mean to say..

The government (assuming Canadian?) set up nuclear weaponry in the great white north... which is casting Bio at a very slow rate... slowly killing them?

Wow.. deep..
                Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Quoth Blade_Raver View Post
                  The government (assuming Canadian?) set up nuclear weaponry in the great white north... which is casting Bio at a very slow rate... slowly killing them?
                  While Canada at one point did have nuclear anti-aircraft missile batteries (given early electronics, the best way of generating kills on what was expected to be a massive swarms of bombers), what GK is talking about is a series of radar stations which were to watch for Soviet nuke bombers, the Distant Early Warning Line.

They weren't intentionally designed to screw up the environment (well, save any poor sap of a bird that flew in front of an active dish and got microwaved), but back then a) the tech of the time used some pretty nasty chemicals (the PCBs he mentioned being used in capacitors, transformers, and as coolant), and b) there wasn't anywhere near the environmental concern there is today.
                  Last edited by Nohbody; 08-13-2009, 11:46 PM. Reason: edit for clarity
                  No matter how low my opinion of humanity as a whole gets, there are always over-achievers who seek to surpass my expectations.

Comment

Hunter Gear

Me: “Alright, anything else?”
                    SC: “Uh….Jammin’…pant”
                    Behold, the Jammin' Pant?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Broomjockey; 08-13-2009, 11:52 PM. Reason: removing hotlinked, replacing with attachment

Comment

Quoth Zeniq View Post
                      Behold, the Jammin' Pant?
                      But they aren't modeling the 56" waist 28" inseam size!
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                        But they aren't modeling the 56" waist 28" inseam size!
                        No reason why they would, especially as GK didn't mention sizes.

Also, quick mod note, can people please not hotlink images from other sites? Either save it to your own computer, and upload it as an attachment, or host it on your own site. 1. Stealing bandwidth isn't cool, 2. In the future, if the picture is taken down from there, it'll break in the thread.
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                        X