This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crackheads Gone Wild

This is short and more dumb than anything.

My CSR answered the phone and was speaking to someone- everything seemed fine then...

CSR: "The person on the phone wants to talk to a manager."
    Me: *great heaving sigh*
    Me: *picks up phone* "Thank-you for holding this is NightAngel how may I help you?"

Her: "Yeah, your employee wasn't very helpful."
    Me: "Okay, so what can I do for you?"
    Her: "I'm looking for a specific movie and she said you all don't carry it."

I'm thinking she said that because we don't carry it?!? What am I supposed to do about it?

Me: "Okay, I'll be happy to double check for you. What's the name of the movie?"

Her: "Crackheads Gone Wild."

Me: *stifles laughter* "No, we don't carry that- but if it'll make you feel better I'll put it in the computer and see if there is a listing."
    Me: *types it in- knowing it would not be there*
    Me: "No, nothing even remotely like it in the computer system."

Her: "Well, your employee wasn't very helpful and I don't think she even believes me that there is a movie called Crackheads Gone Wild."

Me: "Well, I'm sorry but in our computer system there is nothing like that."

Her: "Okay... bye."

Note how I didn't actually apologize for the CSR not believing her... heck, I didn't even believe her. Of course, now that I'm home and have Googled it I find that there really IS a movie called Crackheads Gone Wild.

Why do people think that things will magically appear if they talk to a manager anyway?
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Quoth NightAngel View Post
    Note how I didn't actually apologize for the CSR not believing her... heck, I didn't even believe her. Of course, now that I'm home and have Googled it I find that there really IS a movie called Crackheads Gone Wild.
    God, I hope that it is NOTHING even close to Girls Gone Wild...
    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

What the...Crackheads gone wild
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

They made a movie about my neighborhood?
        I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

http://www.crackheadsgonewild.com/

Google turned that up. It's apparently a real film and not in the Girls Gone Wild style.

The 55 minute documentary film while replete with humorous anecdotes is one of the most serious and disturbing assessments of the rampant use of this inexpensive and highly addicting drug
          Doesn't look like a major movie label, and their contact email is a Yahoo address, so it's pretty small fry all said and done. No way a major chain should be expected to have everything independent in stock.

Rapscallion

Comment

Next in Series...Tweakers Gone Wild?
            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Ok this is too good to let it pass, I submit to the popular vote of CS.com democratic inc to consider wether we should incorporate "Crackheads gone wild" as a denomination for some kind of customer we see fit. I could try to make an emoticon and all... let's see lol, but CGW is too good to let it pass.

Btw I would've laughed in the caller's ear, saddly.
              I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Crackheads vs SC

I work in a drug rehab and I can verify that most of the crackheads I deal with on a daily basis are much nicer and more polite than most of the customers I ever saw in my years of retail!

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
                  Why do people think that things will magically appear if they talk to a manager anyway?
                  Managers have a magic ass they can pull anything from?
                  ludo ergo sum

Comment

Quoth rvdammit View Post
                    Why do y'all have to always drag us magicians into this?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth rvdammit View Post
                      And all this time I thought it was the "Ass of Infinite Holding" or somesuch. Shows how much I know...

...don't you know the first law of physics? "Anything that's fun costs at least $8.00."
                      - Cartman

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
                        God, I hope that it is NOTHING even close to Girls Gone Wild...
                        Probably more like "When Soccer Mom's Attack."

Comment

I wonder if anyone calls in askign for the movie by the name of "Fuck".
                          It's actually a documentary of the ghastly expletive and its history.
                          Featuring George Carlin.
                          "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth phillippbo View Post
                            And all this time I thought it was the "Ass of Infinite Holding" or somesuch. Shows how much I know...
                            Nah, it's just a Portable Hole...

Comment

Working...
                            X