Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the river and through the woods...

"...and down two blocks, he'll see the red brick house with white awnings, turn left there, go down three blocks until he sees the house with a duck pond in the front yard, then he'll want to turn right, no - turn left there, then go down the road about 1 and a quarter mile and he'll see the elementary school, now - the school is in session, so there may be a lot of traffic, but once he sees the elementary school, the next road on the left - he'll want to turn down that road - now, the houses aren't numbered, but if he takes the third driveway to the right, that's our driveway - it's a long winding driveway and when he gets to the top of the driveway, he'll have to go to the 2nd set of garages on the property - they look like a barn - that's where the car is parked.

But, now, if he's coming from the west, he'll have to leap three tall buildings in a single bound, and then..."

Okay, so the conversations aren't THAT bad but pretty darn close. I loathe when people request that we call them for directions to their location. Honestly, unless the driver can't find it, which is rare, I don't call because more often then not - the above conversation takes place leaving me either... or or
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead
Working...
X