This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
    i was told that at my basic training, a 'couple' was caught having fun in a dumpster; talk about class...
    Oh? What branch of service? Navy?

Former Airman PorkChop

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
      i was told that at my basic training, a 'couple' was caught having fun in a dumpster; talk about class...
      In a DUMPSTER? Ewww!
      0 Coffee! Thou dost dispel all care, thou are the object of desire to the scholar. This is the beverage of the friends of God. -In Praise of Coffee, 1511

Daranacon - because we're not crazy enough

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
        In a farmer's field in the middle of the night? Not that I would know anything about that or anything.
        Aw, and you make my car fun seem so lame.

Comment

My sister boasts that she did it in a church on the altar one time... it was revenge against the assholes there she worked for.
          Curiously Lydean - curious interests of a curious person.

Comment

Quoth LdyJedi View Post
            In a DUMPSTER? Ewww!
            Well, at least they were with their own kind....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I dunno. My parents never had a problem with me having the BF over the house...they used to say.. "well if you are doing it, at least we know where you are, and that you are in a safe, clean place..."
              Nowadays, I don't understand parents being uptight and being all "No Sex in my House!" Hey- better in the bedroom than out on the street...? Maybe you should teach your teenagers not to be banging like rabbits at age 13...?

Seriously, if these kids think the only place they have to go is a public bathroom, thats pretty sick! And I can't believe a couple would go to a dumpster...EW! I like my romances clean, comfy and private thankyouverymuch!

Owie, my brain hurts.
              I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

yah, i did a 'horf' expression on that one; i can wait the seven plus weeks, i'm just not THAT eager, after all.

ick.
                look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Silvercat View Post
                  My sister boasts that she did it in a church on the altar one time... it was revenge against the assholes there she worked for.
                  Heh, the positive energy probably did the place good.

Comment

Working...
                  X