• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because you are??

had an interesting one.

me=me
    SC= you know

me: can I help you find an ink cartridge?

SC: I need this one (holds up card with 6 different cartridge numbers on it)

me: which one?

SC: (in frustrated voice) THIS ONE!! (waves card)

me: ma'am there are 6 cartridges listed on that card, 2 high capacity, 2 regular and 2 photo. which one do you need?

SC: I know that, the black one

me: ( hands her the cartridge) here you go, have a nice day.

SC: in future you really shouldn't treat people like they are retarded!!

me: (thinking) I would never think of treating someone with a disability as poorly as I would like to treat you YOU FREAKING MORON!!!!!!!!!

I had someone tell me she didn't need me to instruct her on her 401(k) (retirement account) because she didn't need an abortion. Yeah, WTF? is what I said too.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

maybe thats her retirement plan... have lots of kids to pay for your dotage.

Comment

You know, I have looked over my husband's 401K and never once did having an abortion enter my mind while looking it over. Is it a subconcious thing?
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Since I am the King wrestling fan, I know all about wrestling, so don't even try to tell me different. My buddy makes that mistake all the time. Like recently he told me that it was because of Vince McMahon clotheslining John Cena, that Edge won the title . I had to tell him, that Edge speared Cena, after Cena went thru hell in the other match.
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I am sorry some of our SC's got out again. & should help. "Um No Ma'am I did not get the psychic brain wave you sent out and I cannot tell what you needed me to have ready for you...."

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
              Since I am the King wrestling fan, I know all about wrestling, so don't even try to tell me different. My buddy makes that mistake all the time. Like recently he told me that it was because of Vince McMahon clotheslining John Cena, that Edge won the title . I had to tell him, that Edge speared Cena, after Cena went thru hell in the other match.

can I ask?? WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
                I had someone tell me she didn't need me to instruct her on her 401(k) (retirement account) because she didn't need an abortion. Yeah, WTF? is what I said too.
                Perhaps she had 401(k) confused with RU-486, the "abortion pill."

Comment

Working...
                X