This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    He’s not concerned that we might be monitoring him. He’s concerned the we might stop monitoring him. As in it would make him sad and hurt his feelings if we stopped caring about him.
    That is very sad, pathetic and disturbing.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I wouldn't worry. No matter where he winds up, the madness will follow him. Tis a foul curse we bear.

I've worked Graveyard before in various jobs. I never could get used to it, and felt akin to the walking dead all the time.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Damn GK -

You need a vacation dude. These mentals are gonna drive you to drink (if they haven't already).
        Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
          I will miss the sheer variety of lunacy you are exposed to, but I am glad for your sake that you're getting out.
          You think the exposure will go down? He still lives in Vancouver. Lunacy is more like variations on a theme in that burg. I grew up there, I oughta know. And if he's still taking the Skytrain regularly, well, the opportunities are vast.
          What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
          X