This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best threat ever.

"If you make me follow state law... I am going to do exactly what you ask, and then I'm gonna cry! And THEN I'm NOT GIVING YOU MONEY.

In the future. I'm giving you money now, though."
    Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Actually, what happened was this guy was a total creepo and he had came to the store an hour or so earlier with just the ugliest kid I've ever seen (I know, I'm mean like that). I mean, this kid had one eye that was nearly twice the size of the other, and the guy himself looked like a poster child for D.A.R.E programs at school and why you need to brush your teeth.

He must have looked up the gas station number, because the phone rang, I answered, he said who he was, and said "I was wondering if you'd give me your number so we could hang sometime?" and I told him no, sorry, I had a bf. (I didn't, but he didn't need to know that).

He then got really aggressive and raised his voice "So...you're a MEAN GIRL, huh?" and I answered "Well, I guess so" or something like that, and that's when he started screaming into the phone......

He screamed "DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO MEAN GIRLS?!"

I was seriously so scared, I couldn't even hang up the phone without twice or thrice almost dropping the receiver and the whole damn contraption on the floor. I was still shaking moments later when a customer walked in.....I called my manager and asked her if I should call the cops or if it would be ok if I had my dad or a guy friend stay with me until closing time.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth idiot
        "DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO MEAN GIRLS?!"
        Since you're acting like a 5 year old, I would guess wet willies?
        Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
          Since you're acting like a 5 year old, I would guess wet willies?
          Purple nurples.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
          X