Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonus points for the Christopher Titus quote. Kudos!
    If today is an indication of the rest of the week, I'm going to need to start drinking. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Quoth Andrew B. View Post
      There's some good news, though. Your case of Nunavut seems to have cleared up. I'd say that that's a good thing. Right?
      A bit off-topic, but Nunavut is in the news. The name of the territorial capital, meaning "Land of many fish", contains a "Q" NOT followed by a "U" when written in Roman characters. A government press release "corrected" the name of the capital by adding the "U" (since in both English and French, "Q" is followed by "U"). What does the name, with "QU" in it, mean in the native language? "Land of unwiped asses".
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
        they have a cure for that? is it a pill, cream or powder med? i'm sure gravekeeper would be interested in this cure (although, his would need to be xtra super sized)...
        I'm working on a topical cream, but I don't know if it would work on a case as advanced as GK's. At least we discovered that his case isn't terminal.

Khiras' case, on the other hand, seems to have gone away on it's own. We should probably keep an eye out for relapse, though.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Working...
        X