This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
    Geographically challenged as a Limey though I may be, OSHA.

Rapscallion
    My thoughts exactly. Exceeept, I happen to know that you do not have to comply with OSHA standards if your company is less than 50 people. I know this because I worked at a company that was nearing 50 employees and we were starting to look at what we needed to do to implement safety guidelines, etc.
    Interesting Fodder: http://interestingfodder.typepad.com

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
      When I worked at the games store in Canada I had a CW take a tumble off the ladder. She was ok. A couple of customers saw it, and laughed at her. Neither offered help, they just laughed and went back to browsing.
      Scumbags. I'm glad your coworker was okay, she could've been seriously hurt. And I'm sure those scumbags would've laughed all the harder if she'd had blood pouring out of an open wound.

Back on topic, iron2004, please get a proper ladder. You just know that some SC is going to "not see you" and pull the trolley you're standing in, just to see you fall.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

My elbows ache for you! My little sister fractured her elbow falling off a shopping cart (mind you, it WAS her own fault for playing in it in the first place...)

I would hate to see you injured!!

oh yes, Welcome to CS! *gives you cookies*
        "FUCK NO I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAKY ALIEN MOTHERSHIP ORANGES. " - Cookiesaur
        ~~

Munkie's NaNo WC: 9648

Comment

dude, whatever happened to good ol' fashioned ladders?

Suck on the customers and suck on your store.

BTW ladies like the fall and hurt yourself one are the same type to laugh when someone working in a store does get hurt. But god forbid they trip on your stores rug because that would be an automatic lawsuit.

Comment

Working...
          X