X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    i'm surprised there havent been any mysterious deaths there yet
    It's only mysterious if they find the bodies. It's all about planning, and having a good Hooker Pit...
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
      He should probably get his refund from the bike company though not the condo rental place.
      True. I'm guessing VRS's company acts as the middleman for all the "amenities"...maybe the customer doesn't have direct contact with the rental company?
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Was it Jabber Jaws who had the line, "No respect...no respect!"

(Older cartoon - I'm seriously dating myself)

Hang in there, VRS. That guy was a total maroon! (sorry, Bugs)

I've gotten a lot of that, customers saying disagreement = disrespect. I think you were extremely professional to him - a lot more than he deserved.

Comment

Quoth Astrokitty View Post

Rodney Dangerfield?

Comment

I was gonna say that Escapee.
            "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
              you could always say
              "silence infadel! I kill you!"
              I kill you till you are dead! That is worse.
              Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                Rodney Dangerfield?
                That's the one!

Comment

Jabber Jaw stole the Rodney Dangerfield line.

Comment

But if he finds a new job that'll be one less consistently entertaing thread on this site.. THINK OF US MAN!!! lol

and yea, as usual, how do you not kill your customers? your ona beach... lots of sand to bury..... things in.
                    Common sense... So rare it's a goddamn superpower.

Comment

Quoth MergedLoki View Post
                      and yea, as usual, how do you not kill your customers? your ona beach... lots of sand to bury..... things in.
                      Too easy for them to get caught in the rake?

Comment

Quoth MergedLoki View Post
                        your ona beach... lots of sand to bury..... things in.
                        What about the sea? The sea forgives all! Not like those mean old mountains...
                        "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

see, I can see why the guy is annoyed; if I ordered bikes for a day then you want them in the morning not mid afternoon so you can use them all day.

but giving u all that "you're disrespectful" shit? Ive had that before from some middle eastern guy and I wanted to scratch his eyes out. Its not your fault but dammit if you dont fix it then you are disrespectful. SHAME on you dave!!

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                            I hate to say it, but the guy does have a point. If he was given a delivery time and they didn't show up until five hours later, I can understand why he doesn't think he should have to pay full price. At least a discount for that day would have been fair. He didn't have to be an ass about it. And not giving in to every demand is not "disrespectful"
                            I think it was just the delivery day not necessarily a delivery time. At least that's how I interpreted it.
                            As much as it would be nice that they show up in the morning I, personally, don't think even a discount should be in order just because they arrived in the afternoon unless a specific time was given.
                            Hell, most places that involve some sort of delivery or delivery of service give you a window of several hours for you to wait. It's not uncommon in the slightest.

Comment

Quoth Skeksin View Post
                              I kill you till you are dead! That is worse.
                              "Now I will kill you until you die from it!"
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Astrokitty View Post

(Older cartoon - I'm seriously dating myself)

Hang in there, VRS. That guy was a total maroon! (sorry, Bugs)
                                Yay Boomerang and RetroJunk! You should see all the old stuff we dredge up that maybe 5 people have heard of.

I think I'd actually like Dave's job for a week. Just to tell the customers exactly what the need to hear (which of course is nothing like what they want to hear) and see how long it would take to either cause an aneurysm/heart attack or get fired.
                                Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X