Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customie dearest! (note: full of references)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customie dearest! (note: full of references)

Alright so this customer walks up with all sorts of expensive clothing on and a rolex on one hand. Nothing wrong with a wealthy person trying to buy a Sub Sandwich. Maybe he'd be willing to drop a tip in like many of our obviously-rich customers do.

He then walks up and then orders six footlongs. Short mental eyeroll but we don't want to offend him. It isn't a very busy day at Subway actually.

SO he makes the footlongs, but then at the register, this happens.

Coworker: Your total comes to $xx.xx

Customer: Hmmm...well...my favourite is the Meatball. Can I just have this one and leave the rest for you?

Other coworkers:

Coworker: ...uh okay...but why did you order a bunch of footlongs if you only wanted one? We have to waste them.

Customer: I just picked my favourite. That's how I was raised.

At this point I'm thinking to myself what this poor dude will do if he finds a Wire hanger in his house...screw it I think I'll go hide them before he starts yelling "NO WIRE HANGERS EVER!" to himself....
    Kangaroo Squee!

He wasn't offering to pay for them so you could eat them? What sort of idiot is he?

Rapscallion

Comment

o.0 I don't know how you contained yourself from throwing one of the subs at him on his way out.

Comment

He ordered 6 but only wanted one?? What the heck??
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

You mean he ordered 6 subs and only wanted to pay for one, or did he pay for all 6 and just took one?

Either way...weird.

Comment

Quoth Digitalpotato View Post
            Customer: I just picked my favourite. That's how I was raised.
            His mom must have wated an awful lot of food.
            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

What the hell!? ...I don't even know what to say about this one. What a friggen waste.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                He wasn't offering to pay for them so you could eat them? What sort of idiot is he?
                Raps, you of all people should know that answer to that question.

I would have been "You buy all six or get the out of here."
                Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                Save the Ales!
                Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Theahuwhatheidontwhubbauba?!?!?

"If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I don't get what this customer wnated either but it soooo made me think of Mommie dearest.

...cept why it did worries me. I SHOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT!!!!
                    Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                      Raps, you of all people should know that answer to that question.
                      Well, I know of many sorts of idiot. I just need it narrowed down for me.

You know, pick my favourite sort of thing...

Rapscallion

Comment

I wonder what planet he was raised on?

Comment

I am so incredibly confused right now.

"That's how I was raised..."? What? I... um... It hurts! My brain, it hurts!

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
                            I am so incredibly confused right now.

"That's how I was raised..."? What? I... um... It hurts! My brain, it hurts!
                            yuup another rich EW, I had a butler a personal chef nanny tutor best schools (preschool on up) drugs women and best of all I had a personal ass wiper as a child.
                            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I love the Mommie Dearest reference, I happen to be reading that book right now
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
                              X