This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ragglefraggle!

A quick one (hopefully!) before I head into work for my friday.

I was up at customer service, our lovely severe-OCD cashier was on register and the video guy was behind me. The phone was ringing in my ear and cashier chattering away with customers in my other ear and I was helping another customer at the same time. Chaos!

Someone answers the phone as this guy walks up and asks a question of the cashier. I'm still trying to help the other customer but keeping an eye on OCD cashier as she tends to focus too tightly on one thing and ignore others sometimes. Tis just how she is.

Guy: <looking frustrated, asks something of the cashier in an abrupt manner>
    Cashier: <leans over with a confused look on her face> I'm sorry sir, what was that?
    Guy: <looks more frustrated and jerkily waves an arm as he repeats himself I suppose>
    Cashier: Um.. I.. uh... oh! <gets flustered easily, and I can see meltdown incoming>
    Me: <steps up> Hi! I'm sorry, what was the question sir?
    Guy: JEEZ! I SAID where IS. THE. VIDEO. DESK!!1!!1 <flails arms>
    Me: Oh! Right over there where the sign is hanging down from the ceiling that says Video, sir.
    Guy: No one IS. OVER. THERE!!!!!!
    Me: That's not a problem, I'll page the video guy over ther and he'll be right with you.
    Guy: <stalks off, furious>
    Me: <tells the video guy, right behind me, that he's needed at the desk to deal with Angry Flailing Man>
    Customers I'm helping: Man. That guy... really.. needs to go home and relieve some stress!!
    Me:

The lovely customers I'm assisting go on making comments about how that guy was way over the top on his frustration level and needs to relax, making me snicker for a good 20 minutes. I tell them thank you, as I can't say things like that and they just reply "Oh, that's okay, we're saying it for you! "

And now I might be a little late for work! Ah, it was worth it. *runs!*
    Confirmed altoholic.
Working...
X