This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Can't Be the Right Price

Yesterday, near closing, a customer had a whole bunch of items and one of them was water. At first, I thought there were 4 6-packs but it turned out to be 2 12-packs. I voided off the 6-pack price and ripped off some of the plastic since I didn't know the 12-pack bar code. Then I scanned 2 12-packs.

The customer didn't believe that was the price and even told me that couldn't be right. I got my service desk coworker who is a PIC and told him that the item didn't ring up right and even voided the 2 12-packs. I ended up charging her for the 24-pack price which is the same price as 1 12-pack which I suggested doing and the PIC was fine with it. I even apologized to the customer for the inconvenience.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

I once saw a woman pick six individual bottles of water out of one of those refrigerated cases at the register and then demand the 6-pack price for them. Totally clueless about the fact that individual items are sold individually, and that the extra price of these goes towards paying for the refrigeration!

{whine}But she wanted to have cold ones! Why should she have to pay extra for cold ones?!?{/whine}
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Working...
    X